Like watching paint dry

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

That's what you get when you go back to 5 at the back. No shots on target, no corners, 6 touches in opposition box.

Like having Wilder back in charge.

At least Slavs way we created chances.
We didn’t look like losing today...That’s a fundamental difference.

Big improvement second half.
Unlucky not to score today.
Wes and the defence looked solid.
Clean sheet.
Most on here are being unrealistic.
Decent point against a side near the top of the table.
That was pretty much as I saw it and a few more clean sheets wouldn't go amiss if we're struggling to score ourselves, although I would prefer to see us score more - as long as it's more than the opposition.
PS: this is not for you but the fella that sits behind me who insisted 30 minutes into the 1st half that Bash was playing centre midfield and we weren't playing 3 at the back - quite astonishing what some people see in a game.
I think we must all be plagued by comments/opinions from behind! I don't know why they have to broadcast their opinions to all and sundry in the two rows in front rather than just saying to their mate alongside.
In the days of Monty, every game we were plagued by repeated jests about 'toblerone feet', which was quite funny to start with but when you hear it every game for about 5 seasons it gets a bit wearing.

We have a few of the 'gerr it forrad' brigade behind us as well;-
Doesn't matter where you are on the pitch just gerr it forward.
and it doesn't matter whether there's any one forward to hoof it to as long as they' just gerr it forrad'!

Back
Top Bottom