Li Tie

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Pretty sure Washing Machine got 18 months
He did and that led to Mark the Pitsmoor Armed Robber fessing up on Football Heaven…

Mark rang the programme to mount a spirited defence of the footballing Pig lag, saying that people make mistakes and shouldn’t be condemned for it. Indeed, Mark himself had done time after a minor brush with the law and a misunderstanding involving a shooter, an off licence and his own wealth redistribution strategy.

That led to people researching him online (not me) and the legend was born.

The conclusion that the first jury was reasonable given the evidence they were presented with.
I don't want to get into an argument KBN, but the fact that the first jury wasn't given all the evidence would indeed suggest it wasn't a fair trial. My original reply to the post suggesting that Li Tie wouldn't get a fair trial because he lives in China, was to suggest that unfair trials happen in the UK too - we are not perfect on that score either. I see no reason to believe that a Chinese trial for bribery would be any less fair than one here for the same offence.

I don't want to get into an argument KBN, but the fact that the first jury wasn't given all the evidence would indeed suggest it wasn't a fair trial. My original reply to the post suggesting that Li Tie wouldn't get a fair trial because he lives in China, was to suggest that unfair trials happen in the UK too - we are not perfect on that score either. I see no reason to believe that a Chinese trial for bribery would be any less fair than one here for the same offence.

The extra evidence that may have helped to exonerate Evans in the second trial was not available in the first trial, because the witnesses did not come forward until after the first trial.

There was nothing procedurally unfair about Evans first trial.

What's the difference between a bribe and a innovative personal business deal?

Can't wait for fatty to do a piece on corruption in football..

"SHEFFIELD UNITED CHEAT FACES CHINESE JUSTICE SYSTEM"

and they dared accuse us, the fakkin front on em.

"THROW AWAY THE KEY I SAY"
I don't think he even played one game for us.😂😂

Attachments

• 20240112_151409.jpg
    20240112_151409.jpg
    384 KB · Views: 9
Another ridiculous signing.

Made one appearance for us against Bury in the carling cup September 2006.

Managed to get rid of him to Chengdu Blades in 2008.

Another one of many footballers joining Prison FC on a long term deal!

Back
Top Bottom