Leon Clarke

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

The Wilder team of first year back in championship was 'peak Wilder' in terms of the absolute swagger and style with which we played. Leon with pace and power, the guile and craft of Duffy, the ball skills of Brooks. The engine room of Coutts and Fleck. It was great. Amazing times...
We’d have at least made playoffs that season if Coutts hadn’t got done

Class bloke was Leon . Sure he scored 4 in a game once sure someone will correct me . Anyone who was at the sty for bouncing day or at Port Vale where he scored that worldly or Chesvegas away can’t call the bloke . Also a demon poker player where I shared a table on train back to Manchester with him , Freeman and Goldie . Fleeced me the kit of them 😂

Class bloke was Leon . Sure he scored 4 in a game once sure someone will correct me . Anyone who was at the sty for bouncing day or at Port Vale where he scored that worldly or Chesvegas away can’t call the bloke . Also a demon poker player where I shared a table on train back to Manchester with him , Freeman and Goldie . Fleeced me the kit of them 😂
Hull at home he scored 4, fuck knows how wilder and knill got him playing like R9 for a season 😅

He actually scored 6 more than sharp in that first year back in the championship for anyone who doubts he was any good.

Back
Top Bottom