Leicester City

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

originaltrueblade

Reaction score
Reading the comments by some of their fans posts it seems they could play their B side like they did again against Rotherham and beat us. Others saying play their under 23 side. They seem to think we are just a hard working side
Message to their fans if you think that then it’s absolutely brilliant that you do because if your team think the same then your in for a shock... Arrogant idiots

I see no reason why we cant draw against them or even pinch a win.

Last season they were prone to dropping points against teams they should have beat.

Reactions: AJS
I couldn’t give a flying frig what team plays who against us . We will give it a real good go against who and whom .

As long as we put 100% effort in that’s all any of us can ask . It’s the basic requirement of a Wilder team . I’m bloody enjoying the ride thus far . Bring em all on I say .

UTB 👍

They’re a good team and will be tougher than both Palace and Bournemouth.

Even if they are twice as good as Bournmouth and Palace that would still make Leicester poor.

My early observations is that the quality of individual players is far higher in the Championship
But it’s as though it’s made it easy for coaches because they have a collection of such good players.

Things like team work, playing to a system, team spirit and attitude of the opposition have been amazingly poor so far.
Put it this way......AFCB and CP have better players than Leeds United but Leeds look a far better team than both.

With respect to the 2 teams we've played so far, personally think Leicester will be a step up in class for us. I would certainly expect it to be our toughest game so far. But that's why we're in this league to challenge ourselves.

I can understand their confidence to a point, playing U23's might be a bit too far, although they may be thinking back to the cup game a few years back, when they battered us.

Time will tell. We're on a journey.........

I said i'd have taken 4 points from the first 3 and stick by that. Leicester will be a really hard game and you can guarantee Vardy will score.

If some aren't careful they'll be sounding as arrogant as those other fans they're digging at.

Leicester will likely be a much tougher game than the first two and a draw would be an excellent result.

5 points would give us huge breathing space as we could lose the next 3 or 4 and still be mid table.

I think people forget that we basically played our second choice xi that night barring JOC and Baldock, we have a very good side now and one that is immeasurably better than the team that played that night.

They have also sold Maguire, he played that night, I think it’ll be a very tough game but we’ll come out of it as winners.

I like to analyse the underlying nessage from opposition fans. Our Foxy friends down the M1 are giving it the 'Big Uns' but there is a definate undertone of Sheffield Unted aren't the easy three points we all thought before the season started. I hope they do play their u23's or B team, I hope all premiereship sides continue to underestimate us. Long may it last.

It was also interesting to see Dean Smith at The Lane yesterday. Was he looking to tips on how to set up a team in the Prem???

I think people forget that we basically played our second choice xi that night barring JOC and Baldock, we have a very good side now and one that is immeasurably better than the team that played that night.

They have also sold Maguire, he played that night, I think it’ll be a very tough game but we’ll come out of it as winners.
They played their reserves aswell.

They played their reserves aswell.
I know and people have quoted that already, I was merely pointing out that we were also playing our reserves as well so you don’t take too much from games like that in the league cup.

They had more or less their first choice back line in plus Ndidi, Gray, King, Slimani and Ulloa who are all very good premier league players, we have Premier league players now so it will be a completely different story.

I like to analyse the underlying nessage from opposition fans. Our Foxy friends down the M1 are giving it the 'Big Uns' but there is a definate undertone of Sheffield Unted aren't the easy three points we all thought before the season started. I hope they do play their u23's or B team, I hope all premiereship sides continue to underestimate us. Long may it last.

It was also interesting to see Dean Smith at The Lane yesterday. Was he looking to tips on how to set up a team in the Prem???

No, he found some more cash in an old pair of jeans. Lining up a bid for Zaha in January.

Leicester outplayed Chelsea yesterday and how didn't win was beyond me, saying that we are at home yes they're good but so are we be a good test of how far we've come.
Wait a minute...why isn't it Frank Lampard's Chelsea? That would explain their down turn in form (and losing Hazard of course).

I couldn’t give a flying frig what team plays who against us . We will give it a real good go against who and whom .

As long as we put 100% effort in that’s all any of us can ask . It’s the basic requirement of a Wilder team . I’m bloody enjoying the ride thus far . Bring em all on I say .

UTB 👍

Said to Lady HB on Saturday, no matter what happens this season if we play in the manner and spirit as we did against Palace then I will be very proud.

Though obviously anything less than a European spot isn’t acceptable...

Said to Lady HB on Saturday, no matter what happens this season if we play in the manner and spirit as we did against Palace then I will be very proud.

Though obviously anything less than a European spot isn’t acceptable...

You are easily pleased,Champions League not Europa League, we don’t want to be playing on a Thursday night

I know and people have quoted that already, I was merely pointing out that we were also playing our reserves as well so you don’t take too much from games like that in the league cup.

They had more or less their first choice back line in plus Ndidi, Gray, King, Slimani and Ulloa who are all very good premier league players, we have Premier league players now so it will be a completely different story.
Quite true but I certainly think our next two games are a significant step up from palace and Bournemouth. It'll be massive step forward for us if we get anything out of them two.

Back
Top Bottom