Leeds vs Sheffield United LUFC TV Preview

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

YorkBlade

Reaction score
Leeds fan and a Blades fan (me) previewing the Yorkshire derby on the Official Leeds United FC YouTube channel. Can't believe I've been invited on that scuffy channel before the Sheffield United one! Anyway if you want to watch it...

WATCH:

Oh dear,left his mate on his own I might message him on Twitter,haha na I'm messing them to especially the younger one seemed quite well spoken

More than held your own there Hal, despite being outnumbered. I liked the response to the Leeds lads mentioning they dominated play at Ellend Road before Basham arrived. They all seem to conveniently forget that before Henderson had his 'moment' in the reverse fixture, United were the better side by far. Something that somehow conveniently escapes their memory!

It would probably have been churlish to have mentioned that Berge was fouled in the build up to Bamford's goal, glad you resisted the sour grapes approach! But he was!

Glad you mentioned the 4-0 home defeat as your favourite. There really is little reply to being drubbed so heavily on your own turf!

Back
Top Bottom