Leeds How Afraid Are we?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Not afraid at all, because man for man, we're stronger than them in every position. IMO.

If we show our experience and stick to our system, we should be fine. We just need a bit of something up top, because defensively they're there to be got at.

Wilder's talk of us being 'at it' from the last few seasons needs to return, with the wingbacks bombing on, cycling possession, overloads and creating chances. If we're at it, we win.

When did this forum become the meeting place for bedwetters anonymous?

Fuck sake.

We might lose to Leeds, we've lost to them before but they've let 7 goals in in 2 games and scored against one of the ropiest defences I've seen in recent times in Fulham, and a Liverpool defence that looked half cocked.
It's rather stupid to call all the people who care about the club and its success "bedwetters". These are people who care. You don't seemingly do so, being okay with us loosing all the games, not having improved our attacking options whilst everyone wonders as to just where the next goal for us might come from, our defence thus far having have been poor, GK not up to the level needed. So Fuck, fuck, fucking sake with you. We all want for the team and the players to make it, what's so difficult about it to understand? Folks with the kind of arrogance that hangs about you should've checked out the games today. You know, they really scored some goals.

We haven't scored 4 goals in a Premier League match since 1993.

It's taken Leeds two matches.

Last edited:
It's rather stupid to call all the people who care about the club and its success "bedwetters". These are people who care. You don't seemingly do so, being okay with us loosing all the games, not having improved our attacking options whilst everyone wonders as to just where the next goal for us might come from, our defence thus far having have been poor, GK not up to the level needed. So Fuck, fuck, fucking sake with you. We all want for the team and the players to make it, what's so difficult about it to understand? Folks with the kind of arrogance that hangs about you whould've checked out the games today. You know, they really scored some goals.

Yeah I don't care because I'm not predicting our demise after 1 league game.

You're right that's a massive sample size.

Man U certs for relegation too?

I'm not afraid of much, and this is in the list of stuff I'm not afraid of.

I am however afraid of some very high and very swingy fair ground rides.

I'm.afraid of Waltzers.

When I take over they are going to be banned, and the grinning fuckers who make them spin faster are.going to be summarily executed....

It's rather stupid to call all the people who care about the club and its success "bedwetters". These are people who care. You don't seemingly do so, being okay with us loosing all the games, not having improved our attacking options whilst everyone wonders as to just where the next goal for us might come from, our defence thus far having have been poor, GK not up to the level needed. So Fuck, fuck, fucking sake with you. We all want for the team and the players to make it, what's so difficult about it to understand? Folks with the kind of arrogance that hangs about you should've checked out the games today. You know, they really scored some goals.

Loosing what? Your bowels?

We haven't scored 4 goals in a Premier League match since 1993.

It's taken Leeds two matches.

We beat this Leeds team 1-0 the last time we played them. Winning is winning regardless of how many goals you need to score to win a game. 1-0 does nicely and gains the same amount of points.

They have done well so far and have had lots of press reaction too, good for them. We had that last year we gave grown as a club and have lots to look forward to. I'm not going to compare our season against anyone else's. We will both win and lose games we shouldn't off.

7 goals in there first two premier league games, that's probably more than we will score in the whole of Sept & Oct

As if we would ever be afraid of (choke) Leeds.

Maybe it's a generational thing but in my time supporting the Blades, we beat them more often than not, and better them on league performance.

They wanna keep chucking goals away? More power to them, Prem history shows where that takes you.

Reactions: ZLB
There defence is shocking. Providing we boss midfield and stem their quick attacks we will be fine. With a bit of luck we will get a penalty off Koch or Rodrigo.

Last time I saw them at Elland Road I had to sit in the away end with my wife (Leeds Supporter) whilst the Blades beat them emphatically 3-1. That was hard to keep quiet. This time watching from home I will be the only one cheering ! My wife reckons she is going to put a bet on Leeds winning.

I think we will be ok.

Leeds defend like a Roxy Tart. A bit of resitance but they will always give it up under pressure.

When did this forum become the meeting place for bedwetters anonymous?

Fuck sake.

We might lose to Leeds, we've lost to them before but they've let 7 goals in in 2 games and scored against one of the ropiest defences I've seen in recent times in Fulham, and a Liverpool defence that looked half cocked.

We have lost to Leeds, sometimes quite heavily. However, in the last 27 years we have only lost to them twice.

Admittedly we haven't crossed paths with them a great many times over that period, but since our relegation from the premier League in 1994 we have played against them in league, league cup and FA cup matches on 12 occasions. We have won 8, drawn 2 and lost 2.

Our overall record against them is 30 wins, 22 draws, 29 defeats (in league, league cup and FA cup matches). Even during the horrendous 1975-6 season we managed to beat them at Elland Road.

From their first two matches I think it's almost impossible to predict how we will fare against them this season.

Last edited:
7 goals in there first two premier league games, that's probably more than we will score in the whole of Sept & Oct
Don’t be fanny... That prick Bamford won’t be skipping through our defence like he did against Fulham.

7 goals in 2 games? Them fucking Loiners are gonna run straight into brick wall next week. They’ll be that starved of chances, that little cheating prick Bamford will have to resort to throwing himself on the floor.

Back
Top Bottom