Leeds boss ?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

So that's it then, Leeds United will live long in the memory of all football fans because their manager has back ache and sits on a bucket.

Thanks for your help lads....... :rolleyes:

Are you being intentionally obtuse? I can't stand up, so I would sit and if it's on a bucket, so be it. I'd rather be on an armchair, but that would be a bit silly pitch side wouldn't it?
No I'm not ,why would an armchair be sillier than a bucket ? Especially considering the seats on the bench are far more armchair like than a bucket

The reason the scum up the M1 are so news worthy is because 95% of the country hate the cheating cunts with a passion. The media know this and any story about them gets a big reaction, nothing is ever told about the match fixing and the absolute thuggery of the team in the 70's which was not needed they were mainly very good players they just never won anything fairly.
Bielsa is a good fit for that shower of shit, a media manipulating Argie who sits on a fucking bucket, nice gimmick. A bloke who after all these years can't manage a word of English yeah right. Funny how his teams fall at the final hurdle like I said a great fit for Leeds.

Leeds will never be as big as Wendy FACT !
No team will ever be as big as Wendy FACT !
There fucking MASSIVE.

Correction

Everyone loved us as we were their guilty pleasure once we showed the media mugs we weren't going down and the realisation sink in around Christmas.

Everyone loves them this year from the beginning of the season as they are the champions of '73 or some 70's year.

I’ve not watched them but 2 games with 7 goals suggests that they are probably entertaining to watch.

We were in Whitby this week and overheard a conversation about Whitby Whites being one of the biggest fan groups.
The went to Robin Hood's Bay and saw Leeds United scarves hanging out of a bedroom window of a house.... 🙄

Everyone loved us as we were their guilty pleasure once we showed the media mugs we weren't going down and the realisation sink in around Christmas.
And if we struggle this season they will all be queuing up to say “I told you so” they will claim we were lucky last year and revel in schadenfreuder.

Can we stop all the Bielsa bed-wetting? Some of you sound like older siblings, jealous of all the attention the new born baby is getting.

I watched the Liverpool game and the Fulham game, it was fun. They attack with flair and defend like they're drunk - people talk about them and rightly so.

Ever sat in the dugout at Elland Road? Horrible viewing angle

One of the SUN reporters say's on Friday Leeds boss Marcelo Bielsa has Emergency surgery to remove half the British media from his back side....

Can anyone please explain to me why Leeds are still looked on as one of our major clubs after all these years ?

Anyone would think they are Sheffield Wendy's

One club city. Reasonable size financial sector, media hub, club history, borders north York’s where all the toffs live. West York’s has a big population then throw in north your tjs population etc

One club city. Reasonable size financial sector, media hub, club history, borders north York’s where all the toffs live. West York’s has a big population then throw in north your tjs population etc
North Yorks was that is

Get used to it, we were new and interesting last season, they are this season. I'll take being "grey man" and finishing mid table again and keep building.

Leeds even won the £1 pick the team competition at my son's football match this morning.

Bastards are everywhere.

Bielsa is a publicity obsessed whore
Sitting on a fucking bucket what a cunt ,living above a sweet shop in wetherby why would any millionaire do that unless they are trying to portray a certain image
Massive wanker got totttaly schooled by wilder last time round and will again
Sportsmanship.
Marcel showed it v Villa a year ago.. Give the goal Gove the goal.
Astounding gesture in the circumstances with what was at stake.

One of the SUN reporters say's on Friday Leeds boss Marcelo Bielsa has Emergency surgery to remove half the British media from his back side....

Can anyone please explain to me why Leeds are still looked on as one of our major clubs after all these years ?

Anyone would think they are Sheffield Wendy's
Easy one. Bielsa!

Leeds is a very different city to ours, notwithstanding the one club scenario, Leeds is Yorkshire’s major commercial centre & population conurbation, by nature Leeds’ fosters a more ambitious & commercially confident atmosphere - one only has to compare the 2 respective city centres & the quality of recent investments to recognise this.

Having worked in both cities the difference in attitudes & general confidence of their respective citizens is also noticeable & I believe this also permeates down to the approaches adopted by the 3 professional football clubs.

Leeds is a very different city to ours, notwithstanding the one club scenario, Leeds is Yorkshire’s major commercial centre & population conurbation, by nature Leeds’ fosters a more ambitious & commercially confident atmosphere - one only has to compare the 2 respective city centres & the quality of recent investments to recognise this.

Having worked in both cities the difference in attitudes & general confidence of their respective citizens is also noticeable & I believe this also permeates down to the approaches adopted by the 3 professional football clubs.
I've lived and worked in both too.
Leeds has left Sheffield very much behind in many areas in recent years.

The reason the scum up the M1 are so news worthy is because 95% of the country hate the cheating cunts with a passion. The media know this and any story about them gets a big reaction, nothing is ever told about the match fixing and the absolute thuggery of the team in the 70's which was not needed they were mainly very good players they just never won anything fairly.
Bielsa is a good fit for that shower of shit, a media manipulating Argie who sits on a fucking bucket, nice gimmick. A bloke who after all these years can't manage a word of English yeah right. Funny how his teams fall at the final hurdle like I said a great fit for Leeds.
How did the final hurdle go last season?
Eddie Gray was by far their best player in the 70s.

Back
Top Bottom