Lawros prediction

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

He had us down to lose 2-0 at both Chelsea and Everton

The bookies all seem to have Watford down as favourites too. Am I missing something?

An abysmal team that hasn't won a game all season and has lost 5 of their games conceding 20 goals and only scoring 4, two of which came in the same match.

Or, a team undefeated away from home, who have a strong defence and have only failed to score in 2 of their 7 matches, though aren't exactly free scoring.

I genuinely can't figure out why we're not favourites to win. I understand that Lawro is going with gut instinct.

The bookies all seem to have Watford down as favourites too. Am I missing something?

An abysmal team that hasn't won a game all season and has lost 5 of their games conceding 20 goals and only scoring 4, two of which came in the same match.

Or, a team undefeated away from home, who have a strong defence and have only failed to score in 2 of their 7 matches, though aren't exactly free scoring.

I genuinely can't figure out why we're not favourites to win. I understand that Lawro is going with gut instinct.
Or maybe he looked at the second half against Arsenal and thought ‘if they play like that, they’ll win’.

Charlie Nicholas has it down as a 2-1 home win also.
not seen anyone tip us to win, apart from Watford fans. Will make it all the sweeter.

Watford will win a game soon. Just hope it doesn’t start tomorrow

They may be s bit shit, but no easy games in this league home or away
They are one of the highest in terms of shots so they create a lot... just not burying their chances...hope it doesn’t start tomorrow!

For what it's worth, the brain surgeons that compiled the 'Script of the Season' for BT Sport, have us down for a defeat.

Of course, those cretins had us winless after 9 games and predicted that we would not finish a single 'gameweek' inside the top half of the table.

I guess they've just reverted back to thinking Watford have got to win some time and newly promoted team is an obvious place to start.

I had a nightmare last night that we were losing 7-1; and they were still playing!!

Back
Top Bottom