Last Man Standing 18/19 - Game 5 (1st March)

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Sorry folks, went to Cheltenham yesterday so I’m sure you can understand my dizziness. :)

Ban me if you want Pinchy, i can take it. :)

Luton for me then

tenor.gif

ooops!

Well that's a bugger :(

Last edited:
Well that's a bigger :(

dilemma as Jim says though....does it stand officially??

you posted it at the last minute up here rather than by e-mail...and the rules do state that a match thats postponed after you pick the team means you go through so on that score i'd personally give you the benefit of the doubt.

you posted it at the last minute up here rather than by e-mail...and the rules do state that a match thats postponed after you pick the team means you go through so on that score i'd personally give you the benefit of the doubt.

Did you pick another Jonny?

Well, rules are rules I suppose :D

and an International break as well, only Leagues 1 and 2 to pick from :)

I’m in early this week, can see everyone choosing the same team

Forget that...its the weekend after on the 31st :rolleyes:

Everyone will pick the same team as sufcboy says, apart from me seeing as i've already had them :(

Hang on....just spotted something else....

spongebobblade he'd already picked Luton before for the first round!!

I guess he's still out though.
as has me and sufcboy95 :rolleyes:

So yes, everyone will probably pick Luton apart from the 4 of us who already have and spongey who has been knocked out :)

as has me and sufcboy95 :rolleyes:

So yes, everyone will probably pick Luton apart from the 4 of us who already have and spongey who has been knocked out :)

Not me ;)

I'm looking for the most likely postponement :p - much easier than picking a winner :p

How many left to enter for this week?

Not me ;)

I'm looking for the most likely postponement :p - much easier than picking a winner :p

How many left to enter for this week?
Ha ha, the committee have got their eyes on you ;)

5 preds in so far which may or may not all be the same and may or may not include Luton :)

Back
Top Bottom