LA Blade In Sheffield

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Nessman930

Los Angeles Blade
Reaction score
Flights booked, train booked, Airbnb sorted. I’m coming to town lads! Can’t wait to visit Beautiful Downtown Bramall Lane and watch United live in person!

I’m heading up March 10 - March 19. Trying to do Luton home, Sunderland Away, WBA home.

Absolutely buzzing!

Flights booked, train booked, Airbnb sorted. I’m coming to town lads! Can’t wait to visit Beautiful Downtown Bramall Lane and watch United live in person!

I’m heading up March 10 - March 19. Trying to do Luton home, Sunderland Away, WBA home.

Absolutely buzzing!
Hope we turn on the style for you. All those games are tricky for us and should be exciting to watch.

Hope you enjoy 👍

UTB

Absolutely buzzing!
Enjoy it mate, I try to get in a match or two when I come to visit from MD. This year I had the pleasure of going to Millwall :)

Absolutely buzzing!

If you should find yourself on London Road post-match, I have a pint with your name on it. A token of thanks for the podcast. Give me a shout on here.

Oh and don't leave Sheffield without having sampled the pork sandwiches.

If you should find yourself on London Road post-match, I have a pint with your name on it. A token of thanks for the podcast. Give me a shout on here.

Oh and don't leave Sheffield without having sampled the pork sandwiches.
If disappointing ones religious Jewish mother was an Olympic sport, I’d take gold. Of course I’m having a pork sandwich.

Absolutely buzzing!
Bring some silicone valley billionaires, great club to buy into , if they're quick, they'll get the glory of promotion to the Prem.
Enjoy your trip.

Absolutely buzzing!
Hmmm, from LA....., can you afford to buy the club, and save us from all the disappointment!!???

Hmmm, from LA....., can you afford to buy the club, and save us from all the disappointment!!???
last guy from the LA area with an interest in buying the club is now in jail. Perhaps someone from Silicon Valley as was suggested earlier.

Absolutely buzzing!

Absolutely buzzing!
Enjoy…
34C46EAE-40CB-493C-9A1E-428F3E228B30.jpeg

Avoid london road, it's beardy woolen folk, and it's awful ales.
I can highly recommend the Sheaf Island and it's excellent draught lagers, and it's highly rated food, at very reasonable prices.

last guy from the LA area with an interest in buying the club is now in jail. Perhaps someone from Silicon Valley as was suggested earlier.
But thats not a No ...........

Will you be wanting to sit on the famous Kop or experience the splendour of the South Stand?

Be sure to walk along The Moor. See if you can appreciate the likeness with Santa Monica shopping. Well both have long straight roads!

Avoid going into the Big Gun on t'wicker, you might bump into pitsmoor pillock.

Dore is a bit like pitsmoor except the cars still have wheels.

Make sure you pop into the cricketers afterwards for a shit pint and a sing song. It’s a right of passage.

Don’t forget to have guided tour of Hillsborough stadium. It’s like Camp Nou but bigger

Back
Top Bottom