Kyle Walker

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Just seen man city against Madrid, I don't think we'll be seeing Walker at bramall lane for about 5 years, this kid is as good as hes ever been
Not sure how good a footballer he is has any relevance.
If (supposed) comments from KW are correct, his possible move to us would be all about sentiment/emotion.
He says he's going to let his contract with Man City run down in its final year and suggests he will probably stay in England

After watching that magnificent performance tonight, if he wants to come home, we should just do everything we can to make it happen

Why on earth he wouldn't choose to stay to be part of that side/squad for another year is beyond me.

If he'd genuinely prefer to spend most of his week in Shirecliffe then I'd include a sanity test as part of his medical.

Outstanding display but I'm not surprised. I think he's been one of England's best 1/2 players in every major tournament. Always turns up in the big games.

He's underrated even though he's rated. One of England's few world class players.
Tell me a team he doesn't get in.

Why on earth he wouldn't choose to stay to be part of that side/squad for another year is beyond me.

If he'd genuinely prefer to spend most of his week in Shirecliffe then I'd include a sanity test as part of his medical.
He is staying another year.
His Ciy contract is until 2024.
Its after that he's moving.

What a display last night, we are relying on sentiment if he's going to play for us the season after next. He's a freak, players normally get slower as they get older , he seems to get faster

If he performs next year I assume City would offer him a one year extension, at a lower rate, untill his form eventually drops off

What a display last night, we are relying on sentiment if he's going to play for us the season after next. He's a freak, players normally get slower as they get older , he seems to get faster
of course we are but i believe kyle when he says he wants to finish his career with us he will be at the lane for the start of the 24/25 season providing were still a premier league team but the way things are looking thats 70/30 against it happening

If last night is anything to go by, the best chance we have of seeing Kyle in a Blades shirt is when he's about 40. Even at the end of next season and if his legs slow a little, there will be a plethora of top clubs vying for his signature.

He really is the most elite athlete the club has ever produced and arguably (unarguably?) the best ever player to come from our academy imo.

If he performs next year I assume City would offer him a one year extension, at a lower rate, untill his form eventually drops off
With City it’s more about where does he fit into the new system with no full backs. He’s in at the minute due to injuries. If City buy in those strange holding roles this summer then his game time will be limited, when he’s still very capable of playing at an elite level.

Back
Top Bottom