Kyle Walker

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Kyle walker is 29 and is first choice RB for probs the best team in the world in city even in 2/3 years he'll be around his peak

Sign him up would be our best player by a mile

I've just seen Tony Philliskirk buying football boots in Sports Direct.

YHIHF
Had a good chat with TP at the Open Day at BDTBL in summer 1984, also had a photo with Keith Edwards and Joe Bolton.

Never spoken to Kyle Walker , but have seen his Dad when pointed out to me on London Road.

Now there's a contribution.

His game revolves around pace. That is and will continue to diminish. Guardiola has stated he will need to address that and what Walkers contribution if any will be in the near future.
He can't play in a back 3. He was dodgy during the World Cup in that role.
He obviously would be a good RWB
If we stay up. Maybe?

Coming down to planet Earth for a minute, how much do you think Walker would cost, and what sort of wages do you think he'd want then?...…...:rolleyes:

Delph was £9.5m, same age I think, I think Walker would be more but not a crazy amount more in a year or so. £15m? Depends if Pep starts giving him the cold shoulder.

Wages are probably a lot, but he doesn't need it, maybe he'd take a cut to come back - it seems genuine with him, unlike Jags who ended up here but you never really felt it was a planned thing.

Coming down to planet Earth for a minute, how much do you think Walker would cost, and what sort of wages do you think he'd want then?...…...:rolleyes:
He will come on a free and he seems the kind of lad that would be more than happy with his £250k a week over the last 4/5 years to not be overly worried at taking £20k a week to top the pension up.

Thread Bump.

Watching MOTD on Saturday when he scored. It got me thinking that if we can somehow maintain this form and finish in the top half, then why not next season?

He's said he wants to come back but not "yet". That was when we looked dead certs for relegation. Maybe he'd think differently about a mid table premier league team.

Imagine him as RCB with Egan and JOC.

Would love to see Walker play for us in the Premier League.

Isn't Walker on circa £150k a week? We've got literally no chance of him walking away from that deal.

Isn't Walker on circa £150k a week? We've got literally no chance of him walking away from that deal.

Only chance is if he falls massively out of favour and City massively subsidize his wages like they did when Bellamy went to Cardiff.

Unlikely. Best chance is a 'Jags deal' but then we may be too good for him then.

Good point...

19 Jun 2019:

"Kyle Walker has signed a two-year contract extension at Manchester City, the Premier League champions have announced. The England right-back, who joined City in a £45m switch from Tottenham in 2017, is now committed to the club until 2024 on a deal worth reportedly in excess of £150,000-a-week."

Get yer hand int' pocket Abdullah, ya tight twet o_O

Another one through our Academy’s right-back-as-keeper intensive training intake reaches their potential this evening as Walker finally dons the gloves. Pretty sure we’re due some sort of appreciation payment for this.

Another one through our Academy’s right-back-as-keeper intensive training intake reaches their potential this evening as Walker finally dons the gloves. Pretty sure we’re due some sort of appreciation payment for this.
GLTTL...

Back
Top Bottom