kyle naughton

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

chiefblade

Reaction score
a scource from the lane has heard that kyle naughton may be coming back to the lane on loan due to lack of first team opportunities.

a scource from the lane has heard that kyle naughton may be coming back to the lane on loan due to lack of first team opportunities.

I wouldn't mind but with all the loans we have I don't see it happening unless we sign the likes of Bunn and Treacy in January window.

He hasn't settled in London very well, I know that for a fact. He's feeling very homesick and has struggled a bit (from a very, very good source). But I think Harry may be giving him a while to settle in before he gives him a game or two. Don't hold your breath on this one!

We have Walker back for the season, I wouldn't really want to see another loan player that we won't have next season.

Any player that we bring in on loan should be players that we can realistically sign next season or at xmas.

We have Walker back for the season, I wouldn't really want to see another loan player that we won't have next season.

Any player that we bring in on loan should be players that we can realistically sign next season or at xmas.

In reality I would not mind changing the entire squad if it resulted in promotion

:D:thumbup:

Promotion is going to be a tough task this year with it being a difficult league with some better teams but I don't see the harm in having naughton back and really going for a top six finish. Surely the play-offs have to be ours one year!

Promotion is going to be a tough task this year with it being a difficult league with some better teams but I don't see the harm in having naughton back and really going for a top six finish. Surely the play-offs have to be ours one year!

We won the first one ever against Accrington. That's why we're destined never to win another one.

Why? If someone had said to you during close season that Walker and Naughton are staying for another season but then definitely leaving next summer, would you have been pissed off?

Why? If someone had said to you during close season that Walker and Naughton are staying for another season but then definitely leaving next summer, would you have been pissed off?

If we get him back Brilliant

If we don't get him back and he go's to newcastle
or boro then all blades will spit the dummy out of the red and white pram.

Back
Top Bottom