Kyiv Blades?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

nezimão

Reaction score
Have been offered a job in Kyiv.

Wondering if I’ll be the only Blades Man at the bar cheering us on as we conquer Europe.

Have been offered a job in Kyiv.

Wondering if I’ll be the only Blades Man at the bar cheering us on as we conquer Europe.
I have a couple of colleagues from there in case you need any info i can ask

If you're single you'll have a good time there

I only just saw this. I am based in Budapest ( only Blade as I know of ). But until the pandemic was travelling frequently to Kiev for work. If I am there, in the future during a match, will sure drop you a line. Hope you are enjoying it !

I only just saw this. I am based in Budapest ( only Blade as I know of ). But until the pandemic was travelling frequently to Kiev for work. If I am there, in the future during a match, will sure drop you a line. Hope you are enjoying it !

sounds like a plan, my job starts in august, cannot wait to get gone.

My ex was Ukrainian. I speak fluent ish Russian (certainly understand it but through lack of practice my speaking is rusty now).

Kiev ladies are the most glamorous, sexy, and amazing I have ever seen.....go on the main Street in kiev and you will be blown away by the ladies.

The majority are very materialistic though and will drain your wallet before they drain anything else!

Kiev is a nice city...some beautiful green domed churches, and there is a huge motherland statue (I went to the top of it)...nice parks too.

Definitely go to Odessa if you are there for a summer...great bars and beaches....but has a seedy underbelly so watch your step.

Ukraine is great!

sounds like a great endorsement! heard lots of good things about the ladies over there, hope they are not too materialistic. have been offered a two year contract with option to stay longer so planning to get some exploring done. odessa’s on the list, lviv too. man, can’t wait really. thanks for your reply!

I have a couple of colleagues from there in case you need any info i can ask

If you're single you'll have a good time there

hello again swissblade. currently enjoying high summer by the dnieper and watching as my tinder inbox fills up with messages from stunning women in their 20s. what more could a man ask you might wonder... well actually, i kept in mind what you had said about venues to watch football while i’m here and i’m writing to see whether you would mind having a word with your colleagues on my behalf please. feels like a good time to do a bit of scouting before the season kicks off and my employment takes over. many, many thanks in advance. warm regards. nezimão.

hello again swissblade. currently enjoying high summer by the dnieper and watching as my tinder inbox fills up with messages from stunning women in their 20s. what more could a man ask you might wonder... well actually, i kept in mind what you had said about venues to watch football while i’m here and i’m writing to see whether you would mind having a word with your colleagues on my behalf please. feels like a good time to do a bit of scouting before the season kicks off and my employment takes over. many, many thanks in advance. warm regards. nezimão.
The only prob with Tinder is that most of the women on there are almost like Instagram models, only seem to do it for the ego boost.

hello bonobo. how’s work? hmu if you are about. nezimão.

The only prob with Tinder is that most of the women on there are almost like Instagram models, only seem to do it for the ego boost.

hello tarqs, thanks for your message. tinder generally or tinder in kyiv?

Take that JOB the best time of my life the 6 weeks we spend in Ukraine for the euros & a few return trips i made back there to refull them holes 😂😂😂 i me relive them goals.

Take that JOB the best time of my life the 6 weeks we spend in Ukraine for the euros & a few return trips i made back there to refull them holes 😂😂😂 i me relive them goals.

i’m here and have been for the last five months. flat in the very centre of the city, money in my pocket, kyiv’s definitely not disappointing.

i’m here and have been for the last five months. flat in the very centre of the city, money in my pocket, kyiv’s definitely not disappointing.
Are you locked down there atm ? Can u have international travellers .

we are in a two week lockdown which started on 9th january and is set to end on sunday night.

everything none-essential ‘has been shut’ but in reality there are bars and clubs still operating.

the general vibe throughout has been, ‘meh, coronavirus’. only real sign anything is awry is most people are wearing masks on the subway.

borders are open, i believe you can pay for a c-19 pcr test at boryspil and if your test is negative you’re free to move around the country unhindered.

No, how's it going? I love Kiev, lucky bastard!
it’s going absolutely amazing thanks billy. everything you said about kyiv is coming true. the women are absolutely / mindblowingly stunning.

i have a largish apartment just around the corner from zoloti vorota and the old town, balcony with views over the city towards klovska.

spent my the summer holidays at the naked beach near hydropark with a selection of twenty-something lady friends, swimming in the river, paddle boarding and windsurfing.

fantastic selection of very affordable cafes and restaurants within five minutes of my place, gorgeous waitresses who know me by name and flirt whenever i’m on my own.

been to olympiiska to watch a few shakhtar games, something like £1.30 for a ticket. bit soulless really with a couple of token ukrainians lining up alongside 7/8 brazilians and random africans in their team. might head up to obolon’ to catch a game, once things settle down at work again.

it’s never dull here. love it 100%. have another year on my contract but likely to extend a couple more years if i get the opportunity. it really would have to be a special job for me to want to leave, ie based in amsterdam or berlin with a wage hike.

it’s going absolutely amazing thanks billy. everything you said about kyiv is coming true. the women are absolutely / mindblowingly stunning.

i have a largish apartment just around the corner from zoloti vorota and the old town, balcony with views over the city towards klovska.

spent my the summer holidays at the naked beach near hydropark with a selection of twenty-something lady friends, swimming in the river, paddle boarding and windsurfing.

fantastic selection of very affordable cafes and restaurants within five minutes of my place, gorgeous waitresses who know me by name and flirt whenever i’m on my own.

been to olympiiska to watch a few shakhtar games, something like £1.30 for a ticket. bit soulless really with a couple of token ukrainians lining up alongside 7/8 brazilians and random africans in their team. might head up to obolon’ to catch a game, once things settle down at work again.

it’s never dull here. love it 100%. have another year on my contract but likely to extend a couple more years if i get the opportunity. it really would have to be a special job for me to want to leave, ie based in amsterdam or berlin with a wage hike.
I told you that you would love it.

Ukrainian women are the most beautiful (very materialistic generally as well!) in the world in my opinion!

Kiev is also an underrated city, providing you've got a good income you can have a great time there.

I prefer Moscow as a city, but Kiev is also tops!

Enjoy it, making we wonder why I gave up my life of touring and screwing my way around the FSU 😂😂😂🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦

Ukrainian women are the most beautiful (very materialistic generally as well!) in the world in my opinion!

Kiev is also an underrated city, providing you've got a good income you can have a great time there.

Enjoy it, making we wonder why I gave up my life of touring and screwing my way around the FSU 😂😂😂🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦
i’ve always enjoyed visits to moscow. it’s a very special place but if we’re on the topic of having a good income - moscow is super expensive, even on an expatriate salary. if i were to go back to russia then it would be st petersburg.

the women, yea. i’m sympathetic towards your view of them being materialistic but 90%+ of ukrainians are raised in conditions we would regard as squalid; alcohol abuse, drugs, domestic violence, poor housing, under-resourced schools, limited opportunities. given those conditions i get why the women are looking for a guy who can provide.

Are you back in Kiev now?

hello there! yes, i’m here. feels reasonably safe but taking no chances when the air alert sirens start; head straight to the metro station around the corner. heard explosions from my flat a couple of weeks ago, rattled the windows in my flat. terrifying. just hoping there’s no air alert come 5pm because i’m looking forward to our game this afternoon! coyb!

Stay safe. Enjoy the game. Hope the support the rest of the world is helping against the invasion. Our media here in the states is piss pour at accuracy of the situation. Best of luck

Back
Top Bottom