Roy's View From... KV Oostende Fans Views On Richairo Živković

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Can’t judge the guy until we see him . A lot is us including myself we’re not convinced by the Moose signing and look how that turned out .

As always cheers Roy 👍

I want us to sign our first Alien player so Roy can do the View from Mars

“Treeee”

“Treeee “Treeee”

“Treee” “Treee” “Treee”

Where the chuff do you find these view from a, Roygbiv 😂😂

I like to imagine that you're sat at home on a massive wind up, making up quotes to amuse yourself.

"My wife, she thinks he is really sex. He score ball very good. I like".

Sounds like some Wilder magic needed or he'll be going through the Morrison revolving door in a few months.

First ever 'View From with 3 v's, 2 k's and a z in club/player names.

I've had a quiet day today......

You need to reign this in a bit. I mean, come on...

A first. after 6o years, a name I can't pronounce.
UTB
Never mind pronouncing his name, imagine what the spelling police are going to do when write it. After Sharpe and Clark, will they be more lenient with these more challenging names? And come to think of it, did the first syllable of Lowton rhyme with 'loud' or 'low'? I never did know.

Those comments aren't encouraging, why spend £22m on a playmaker and then zero on Chinese 2nd div striker, when our chief weakness is not scoring goals?
Maybe the £22m playmaker will creat more clear chances for our existing strike force and other players, and we’ve just taken a punt on this guy to see how he goes? No point having a striker if he’s not getting the service especially at PL level.

He sounds crap, how old is he the poor fella is going grey already?
Woody went grey at a very young age ! Let's wait and see.Wilder says they've watched him since he was at Ostend so why not give the guy a chance instead of RIDICULING him before he's kicked a ball in anger.
We've had some real nuggets come in while CWAK have been here.
Some posters seem to delight at bring these players down.
He may not be good enough let's wait and see.

i would never ask for chineses view. ive learn my lesson. i asked for a 69, i got beef but it wasnt in a black bean sauce

Back
Top Bottom