Kop tonight

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Looked full and right to the back of the stand, no empty rows. I couldn't see any empty seats from the South Stand where I was. And more importantly loud, like the old Kop. Credit to Spurs fans too. Their 'Yid Army' chant went on for a long spell. A real Cup tie atmosphere I thought. Great night.
Actually about 10 cordoned off rows at the back. UTB

Yet still loud? Don't tell the "we need to stand and hold our mates hands, to make atmosphere" brigade. :eek:
So we just need to beat Spurs every week. :)

You learn nothing about supporters on nights like tonight. You learn it when the ground empties out with 10 minutes to go because we’re 1 - 0 down and they’ve always got “an early start tomorrow”.

10 rows blocked off so people stood on the isles at the top, which is bound to go against us. Whoever made that fuckery of a decision not only gave us enough rope they tied the knot and kicked the chair away.
So some fuckwitts chose to stand in the isles at the top, and that is the clubs fault, not the fuckwitts in the isles?

Back 7 rows cordoned off

Which meant that people inevitably spilled into the aisle further down, for more reasons than one

Which meant the optics weren't great for any little Sheffield council dictator inspecting us

Which could mean no kop sales for the rest of the season

They wised up 30 mins in and opened one more row at the back. That helped. Common sense. Better late than never. But otherwise the stewards are inactive. I don't blame them. They're random young Africans etc. If now is a particularly critical time when it comes to stewarding the kop then the club need to select the right stewards and work together properly

10 rows blocked off so people stood on the isles at the top, which is bound to go against us. Whoever made that fuckery of a decision not only gave us enough rope they tied the knot and kicked the chair away.
That must be why I thought the back rows were occupied.

So some fuckwitts chose to stand in the isles at the top, and that is the clubs fault, not the fuckwitts in the isles?
Yes 100% I blamed the club there. Clearly stated I blamed the club. In fact it must have been the sentence I said it was all the cubs fault and they are fuckwits

So we just need to beat Spurs every week. :)

You learn nothing about supporters on nights like tonight. You learn it when the ground empties out with 10 minutes to go because we’re 1 - 0 down and they’ve always got “an early start tomorrow”.
And yet the twt directly behind me still managed to moan about everything. Some people just thrive on being negative

If everyone has a ticket for a seat and the back 10 rows aren´t sold, why the fuck are half-wits still standing in the gangways? I can solve the problem with 20 door people up there for 4 matches, ¨where´s your seat? go sit in it, or you´re out!¨

If everyone has a ticket for a seat and the back 10 rows aren´t sold, why the fuck are half-wits still standing in the gangways? I can solve the problem with 20 door people up there for 4 matches, ¨where´s your seat? go sit in it, or you´re out!¨
Because they want to stand up and the people behind them are asking them to sit down.

Yet still loud? Don't tell the "we need to stand and hold our mates hands, to make atmosphere" brigade. :eek:
Where were the loudest bits of the ground tonight?
South Stand gangway H, everyone stood up, some not in their own seats.
Kop Back Gangway F/G, stood up, some not in their own seats.
Not sure how tonight in anyway proves that people standing up with their mates makes the atmosphere worse. Do you think the middle of John Street was better? 🤣

No idea why they stand there but they do.

My point being, that we have been advised by SAG to do this on one of the biggest nights of the season. We haven’t complied with any of what had been asked hence why we still can’t sell tickets on kop. It was always going to fail and the sanctions put in place will be extended or increased.

For your point on you and 20 door man (nails mate). We had door man on before a game and had violence on kop. I sit there wi mi dad who’s 80, I had to navigate him around it all. So sanctions still in place or close kop for a few games maybe as there was a dust up for 4 games.

The only way to solve it if for the ones at the back to sit in the right place.

Those fuckwits were stood in the isles in H Block instead last night....Great atmosphere though!

Nowt wrong with standing but Kop gangway G was rammed for the first 20 minutes whilst the stewards talked among themselves. Do your job! Ask to see their ticket and direct them to their paid for space.

Back
Top Bottom