Kop moaners amid the joy of a 4-0 win.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I overheard someone as I was exiting the ground saying that we took our foot off the gas after 20 minutes and allowed them to get into the game. This was apparently 'a bit disappointing' and it 'took the shine off the result a bit'.

I dread to imagine how these people think when we get a hammering.
Check out Shoutbox on match days

Sat directly behind the goal last night with my lad on the Kop, goodness me. 3-0 up and 1 clown was still sat whining and moaning, commentating on every pass, of course every uncompleted Blades pass was a either lazy, sloppy or useless.
This idiot was screaming for the team to "Gerrup pitch..." every 2 minutes, not realising that we were just waiting to pick Reading off, like we did, several times. The way he was going off you'd think Reading were laying punches on our goal left, right and centre.
Honestly don't know why these people bother attending if they can't take any joy form a fantastic night like last night, I can remember shaking my head in disbelief several times.
Needless to say when the 4th went in I told him the error of his ways.
UTB.
I think it's an illness. I've been around it too many times to count.

One thing I've realised though, I don't like sitting in the Kop. Every single time I've sat in the Kop there seems to be a clown within my vicinity who I just want to deck.

There is quite a high percentage of our fans who actually know fuck all about football. 🤷‍♂️
And that percentage goes massively up when the team rise up the league or get into either of the top two flights- particularly the Premier League

I looked in on Shoutbox Tuesday - doom and gloom at 1-0, we were crap apparently. I then saw the Sky reporter at the ground reporting one way traffic so didn’t bother looking at Shoutbox again.
Should see it when we’re losing and
Dum pigs 🐷 are winning
It’s painful watching grown men throw there toys out a pram , worrying how good they are
🤦‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom