KM on TS

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

McCabe's talking as if Wilder and Prince aren't on good terms when before season started Prince and Wilder met to discuss matters on this season probably I.E Wages, Budget for season, Target for season. Again trying to scare fans over nowt

Jim White also saying that we should be worried about CW staying at the club. Which is aload of rubbish and scaremongering imo

Of course that twat would say something like that. The reality is, Wilder has never said anything against the Prince and the Prince has spoken of his support of Wilder many times.

Kev's rhetoric is starting to gripe me. I've always liked, if been infuriated at times by him.

Firstly, he was the one who brought the Prince on-board. He was the one who agreed to this deal which the court has ruled against him on. He cannot continue to use the Blade card as away of justifying his often clouded actions.

Of course he cares more than the Prince about the club. He is a United and has been part of the club for 20 odd years. There's an impossibility for someone to have the same level of wealth, passion and connections as him to the club, to take over.

I've not really seen any evidence that the Prince does not care about the club. The judges report does not indicate that is the case. Is he as hands-on as McCabe? No... but that is not necessarily a bad thing. The report from the case highlights time and again instances where McCabe moved the goalsports on previously agreed boardroom level decisions, for his own benefit. These may have been the correct decision, yes, but you cannot operate a business in that way.

I think it's McCabe's control-freak persona that has cost us dearly in the past.

If anyone spots 2 elderly gentlemen sporting suspicious looking wigs and glasses flanking an unconvincing tranny at the back of the kop it'll be Woolhouse, Hashimi and McCabe going incognito.

Fuck me the leadership of SUFC has been fun and games since I was a bairn. I'm just waiting for HRH to pull of his mask to reveal Reg Brearly.

McCabe's talking as if Wilder and Prince aren't on good terms when before season started Prince and Wilder met to discuss matters on this season probably I.E Wages, Budget for season, Target for season. Again trying to scare fans over nowt
McCabe wanted to sack Bettis and the Prince vetoed it. Wilder may have known McCabe a long time but he isn’t daft. He’ll know his downsides as well and it seems to me McCabe is just continuing the character assassination that didn’t help him in the court judgement.

McCabe shouldn't be talking for wilder and neither should Tony currie
He's put wilder in a very awkward position there and when asked by Jim white directly he skillfully skirted round the question talking about Wilders fitness regime jogging down to the match but hinting that he knows how his 'friend ' wilder feels and giving the impression he's not appeh

If wilder wants to leave his boyhood club where he has achieved a minor miracle in getting us promoted on a tight budget because of his relationship with the new owner then if like to hear it from him and not from them
This will be all over the media and social media now and is exactly what we don't need ,extra pressure on the manager and staff because a blokes lost on a chunk of money through his own stupidity

Looking forward to watching our fervent Brexiteers coming out in favour of this Remainer.
and while we're on topic I see nobody seems to think my ex wife is a bitch, you're all staying pretty quiet about it and Fanshaw had the ideal soap box to dam her but chose to remain quiet.

I caught the back end of KMCs interview. He played alot on the emotional side. Being born across the road. CW being mates with him etc etc.

Simon Jordan was pretty forward in his opinion that it's all about the money.
Said that KMC did the deal to bring in HRH. And then KMC unhappy that HRH wanted to have an input into the day to day running of the club.

SJ also says that it doesn't matter how many times a chairman attends matches. It's about on pitch results and the club moving forward. Mentions Man City's chairman has only been to a match once since taking over.

SJ also says it's not about £5 million. As KMC will also get between 50-60 million from the ground and property sales.

Pretty scathing stuff from Simon Jordan about KMC.

Jim White also saying that we should be worried about CW staying at the club. Which is aload of rubbish and scaremongering imo.

There's no way that KMC will be banned from the club. He owns the ground for one so he can come and go as he pleases surely?
Really frustrates me this 'big blade that's been hard done by' slogan he's going for. End of the day its all backfired on him massively, he wanted to win this case and then sell us on to another owner we dont have a clue about. Prior to the prince coming in he was trying to flog us to anyone that would listen.

Makes Thursdays meeting with the fans even more interesting now, Chris will have to show where he is with it all regarding Mcabes comments, better than peakey blinders this.

Doesn't McCabe own the ground?
He may own the ground but as long as the rent’s been paid, he’ll not be in a position to just turn up stroll around the building like he used to without the new owner’s permission or an appointment and rightly so. Just imagine the negativity that he could spread if this is episode is anything to go on..

I’m not sure that the ban would extend to him not attending games, but obviously he might not be welcome in the directors box.

He may own the ground but as long as the rent’s been paid, he’ll not be in a position to just turn up stroll around the building like he used to without the new owner’s permission or an appointment and rightly so. Just imagine the negativity that he could spread if this is episode is anything to go on..

I’m not sure that the ban would extend to him not attending games, but obviously he might not be welcome in the directors box.

Wasn’t part of the original deal that once one of the owners owned 75% of the club they were then in a position to purchase the ground, training ground and properties?

Wasn’t part of the original deal that once one of the owners owned 75% of the club they were then in a position to purchase the ground, training ground and properties?
Yes I think so, the Prince now has to purchases the ground and training ground by next July as part of court ruling.

Doesn't McCabe own the ground?

Not for much longer. As recorded in the judgment, the Prince exercised the option to buy just before the trial, and McCabe must sell it to the Prince now he’s lost the case.

Haven't listened to KM's actual interview but listening in later got a good idea of what has been said.

After yesterdays rant statement and this mornings interview his legal advisors must be frustrated with him.

If he intends to apply for an Appeal he really needs to keep his own counsel and stop the unfounded verbal allegations. He is unfortunately displaying all the characteristics that Justice Fancourt itemised in detail in his Judgement.,

Haven't listened to KM's actual interview but listening in later got a good idea of what has been said.

After yesterdays rant statement and this mornings interview his legal advisors must be frustrated with him.

If he intends to apply for an Appeal he really needs to keep his own counsel and stop the unfounded verbal allegations. He is unfortunately displaying all the characteristics that Justice Fancourt itemised in detail in his Judgement.,

Whatever people may think of McCabe and his legacy, at this point he can only make people think less of him imho.

Gutted I missed that hopefully can find it somewhere later. Thank fuck Jordan was on to talk some sense and not just McCabe and Jim White with White inevitably screeching about Wilder walking in his sensationalist deadline day voice. Prick.
You pretty much summed it up there

As I said on another thread needs to be the first question in the fans forum on Thursday.

I wonder if the seating arrangements will change? All the front row clapping McCabists moved to the back and the pissed up gobshites now on the front row, ripping up the photos they had taken with Kev as a show of loyalty?

It feels like the support for Mcabe is slowly starting to fade, I hope not, I want to remember him for all the good things he has done for the club which far outway the disappointing, I hope the day,and in the near future he comes out onto the pitch to let us all stand and applaud him as a gesture of our appreciation to him and his family, it's the least he deserves.

Back
Top Bottom