Killgallon staying!!!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Guess it all depends on the quality of available hairdressers and Rim shops for the 'Rover.

In Sunderland, you have a choice between "Curl Up N Dye" or Chanterelle-Leona, who worked one week in the above establishment sweeping up before going mobile.

Topping up his tan however, will be no problem at all.

Close, Tanfastique.

Think Ashley Ward has the franchise

For Gawds sake go Matt

This is getting verrrrrry boring now

1) Killa will not stay long term

2) We have already got his replacement in Marcel Siep

3) McCabe ( quite rightly ) will not pay anyone £25k / week

4) He wants premiership football

1 + 2 + 3 + 4 = Killa should leave

Just get it done with , anything around £1 mill will be fine ( more if possible )

Let's get a settled side that want to play for the BLADES. :)

This is getting verrrrrry boring now

1) Killa will not stay long term

2) We have already got his replacement in Marcel Siep

3) McCabe ( quite rightly ) will not pay anyone £25k / week

4) He wants premiership football

1 + 2 + 3 + 4 = Killa should leave

Just get it done with , anything around £1 mill will be fine ( more if possible )

Let's get a settled side that want to play for the BLADES. :)

Let it go on record that I agree 100% with what munksy says. The above was the most sensible set of statements ive read on this forum. Although I reckon we could hold out for a little more money. There is a lot of interest.

He wont go though. He wants to use United as a platform from which to pick and choose his destination - he will sit it out.

Got a text about an hour ago from a friend within the club saying Killa has gone for £1.75M.

Its also been reported on SKY now,

Did he get what he wanted? or has there been a comprimise?

From what I saw discussed and written down, he's comprimised, but got a fab deal. He'd have been stupid to say no. It's the added extras that help I think. I don't know what else I can say, will find out and bring more news

Was also told (by the person that text'd me yesterday afternoon to say he was off) that in the first team meeting yesterday morning they said there were no plans for any more players coming in.

Can anyone confirm/refute this?

Back
Top Bottom