Killa to renew

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

....Mentions a 4 year contract £25k/week.....

Twenty five grand a week isn't a lot for a footballer in the modern era, but it means that if we sell 25,000 season tickets (which is unlikely but bear with me) then every single season ticket holder may as well give Killa one pound every week. Pay him in pound coins and see how quickly tons, literally, of cash appear. For a footballer it's not a lot, but for a player with not many top-flight appearances and no full international caps it is, for want of a better description, fucking obscene.

For 25k a week he'd better be absolutely flawless every second of every game.
That works out, if he fulfills the entire four years of his contract to over five million pounds. I know that the likes of Ronaldo, Terry, Lampard and $tevie G are on a lot of money, but it brings it all home when one of ours can earn over five million quid for being a Blade.

I think he could be worth that if he keeps up last seasons performance.

Looks like we are really pushing for it this year otherwise he would have gone by now

pay him 25k and other players will want more.....

pay him 25k and other players will want more.....

and hear lies our problem with people wanting to splash cash :)

I think this report will somehow be quite wide of the mark.

That’s why we get player up here like McIndoe thinking they have won the lottery.

In reality we are a well run club financially who may pay that sort of wages ONLY if the premiership is achieved this season.

Matt Kilgallon has revealed he is set to sign a new contract with Sheffield United.

Recent reports have suggested the defender is a summer target of a number of Premier League sides.

However, it is claimed Kilgallon will put pen-to-paper on a four-year Blades deal he has described as "the most important of my career".

The 25-year-old told the Sunday Mirror: "I anticipate that, anytime now, it will all be resolved."

Kilgallon joined the Blades from Leeds in 2007 and has since made 86 league appearances for the South Yorkshire club.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11688_5441797,00.html

Back
Top Bottom