Kilgallon out for derby & loan signing?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

dj_uk_1234

Reaction score
Out tommorrow apparently.

Loan signing coming in tommorrow. Center half from Stoke.

Mate just text me, will try found out who.

I don't really care who to be honest.

I feel we've blown it already with Kilgallon out.

Any of these then ?
2 Andy Griffin 5 Leon Cort 14 Danny Pugh
21 Andrew Davies 28 Andy Wilkinson 30 Ryan Shotton
31 Carl Dickinson

Haven't we been linked with Pugh before ? ?

Shall we bother playing then?

:rolleyes:

Christ, he's entitled to his opinion isn't he? He didn't say anything offensive. Why the attitude?

A lot of the old guard have been moaning lately, but post like that aren't doing yourselves any favours.

apparently Kilgallon is 50-50, he wants to play.

Also it's andy davies apparently, signing in morning and will be on bench if killa says he's fit./

Christ, he's entitled to his opinion isn't he? He didn't say anything offensive. Why the attitude?

A lot of the old guard have been moaning lately, but post like that aren't doing yourselves any favours.

Do you see me as a moaner?

I find that interesting to say the least.

Look at the original post......or have I missed the point?

Yes he's entitled to his opinion......but with one player out why should we think the worst?

Why have we blown it because Killa is out?

I'm confused?

"Haven't we been linked with Pugh before ? ?"

I thought Pugh was a left-back or left-midfielder, not exactly what we're looking for. He did play for Blackwell at Leeds though but I'd still be surprised if we signed him.
What I don't get is, if we have Fortune training with us, why not give him a game. Surely even giving him a rolling contract must be a better option than playing France and moving Walker central.

I don't really care who to be honest.

I feel we've blown it already with Kilgallon out.

Killa is one player, and we all know he will be missed if he doesn't play tomorrow but there will be eleven other players in a Blades shirt on that pitch who will work together as a team to try and get 3 points. :)

as dj uk 1234 says it looks like been Davies.

the Pugh suggestion was just speculation on my part as he was a player we have been linked with in the past wasn't sure of his position.

maybe Fortune is still getting his fitness back and Blackwell wants someone who is able to come on should illness effect killa during the game.

just let hope Killa hasn't taken any off Paddy's medicine ! ! !

No killa and i think we are going to really struggle.
Blackwelll... not having any cover at CB... will end up playing the same defence as tuesday or bring in a lower league player to play there. Taylor will get turned inside out and so too frenchy.

Not looking forward to it... at all.

I don't see you as anything other than another poster, I've not been here long enough to know who is what.

I've seen the old guard criticising the new posters for being nasty to folk, I suppose I'm just pointing out that it's going on from all sides. I didn't really see the need for your sarcasm.

Its a team game remember, one player may have an influence but that is all.

I don't see you as anything other than another poster, I've not been here long enough to know who is what.

I've seen the old guard criticising the new posters for being nasty to folk, I suppose I'm just pointing out that it's going on from all sides. I didn't really see the need for your sarcasm.

Sarcasm is much preferred to outright abuse around these parts.

So is humour and humilty which we also have in abundance.

Stick around and see!

:)

Personally I think the Killa rumour is a classic bit of Warnock style kidology, smoke and mirrors and all that. I reckon he'll play

I find that interesting to say the least.

Look at the original post......or have I missed the point?

Yes he's entitled to his opinion......but with one player out why should we think the worst?

Why have we blown it because Killa is out?

I'm confused?

The reasons I have to think that, is tuesdays performance, a makeshift defence conceding toss goals, if Killa isnt playing tonight, then its another makeshift defence against a pacey and dangerous pig attack.

The reasons I have to think that, is tuesdays performance, a makeshift defence conceding toss goals, if Killa isnt playing tonight, then its another makeshift defence against a pacey and dangerous pig attack.

awwe, come on. Plenty of poorer defences have kept the legendary bang average pigs in their place. Kilgallon being out is a blow, but Wendy don't consider a top half finish in England's second division as an achievement for nothing.

UTB

Personally I think the Killa rumour is a classic bit of Warnock style kidology, smoke and mirrors and all that. I reckon he'll play

I think you may be right - and KB has done a fair bit of kidology off his own bat too.

What ever happens I feel we need Walker's pace at full back - up against their nippy wingers - rather than in the middle where his dodgey positioning can be exploited again.

There will certainly be a change from Tuesday, whether Killa is back or not. A loan was agreed last night. He's 6ft 3ins.

Back
Top Bottom