Kevin Macdonald

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I'm all for a good nickname or two, but you've got me there. Nazis?
Knackers- irish name for the travelling section of our population .
mouth - Bournmouth
nazis - Swindon , due to de- canio .
Off topic but first record I bought was white man in hammersmith palias , my silver haired friend , along with a blondie single, she was FAF in her prime . :)

The best snigger on a record ever. Just after Burtons Suits :)

The best snigger on a record ever. Just after Burtons Suits :)

More of a sneer I reckon.

Can't remember if it was at the Leady or Rock City but on his last tour with the Mescalero's Strummer sung the line and managed to get in "I was talking about The Jam there" as well.

PS. I was going to ask dubbers what FAF was but my brain has just kicked in and I can only concur with the sentiment.

Just thought I should clarify my thoughts on Macdonald as one or two who I respect on here seem to have the wrong end of the stick ,and the sites resident dickhead brought Montgomery into it for some reason.

Upon first reading, I was a little worried you misjudged my sarcasm after the match on the shoutbox... From further reading, it seems you didn't, I was just accurate in my prediction in terms of perception of players and popular cliche's.

I thought McDonald was returning to form following the changes to the lineup/slight competition for places, last night didn't match that :)

No Foxy ,didnt misjudge it ,i knew where you were coming from :)

Back
Top Bottom