Keegan next manager

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

AlienWoodward

Reaction score
I was walking passed the club car park on Sunday afternoon and a woman was walking her dog near the ground. The dog ran into the car park and she chased it shouting "Keegan Keegan"
Was her dog called keegan or does she know something we don't ?
Also would this be the first time we have ever had a messiah for a manager :D

I was walking passed the club car park on Sunday afternoon and a woman was walking her dog near the ground. The dog ran into the car park and she chased it shouting "Keegan Keegan"
Was her dog called keegan or does she know something we don't ?
Also would this be the first time we have ever had a messiah for a manager :D

KK as our manager??!!! :eek: Please don't joke about that.

:D

Please Christ Jesus and all the little orphans, no.

Mind you, it would be bloody entertaining. Winning 10-9 and losing 9-8 before the inevitable implosion, breakdown and general blubbing before he scuttled back under the skirting board with his head down low.

We could run a sweepstake on when he'd first cry on telly.

I'll eat your weight in Orange Clubs if it happens AW.

He wouldn't even look at a club like ours at the moment and I'm glad for that fact. He would want assurances of millions to spend every season and a big contract.

The only plus is that he would walk out at the first sign of something not going his way. With it being United that would start around late september.

Funny that, I saw a womans dog run into the car park a take a shit a couple of years ago ,next day Blackwell was appointed.

Back
Top Bottom