Just seen Sander Berge...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Yeah, about an hour or so ago. Egan's absence shouldn't necessarily be a cause for concern, they were on their way to a car.

They didn’t see you hiding behind Furious’s garden hedge then?

Romano says Berge is leaving

Puppet says he's seen Berge with Baldock getting into a car

Only one can be right.......... FIGHT

Maybe they were going for a fair well lunch and Berge is paying with his new bumped wage and signing on fee.

Egan wasn’t there because he’s depressed he’s staying

Isn't George part of Sanders's release clause in a I'm-not-going-anywhere-unless-my-bestie-can-go-to kinda way?

Laughing and joking with George Baldock and a young lady, so I think we can safely say the clickbait is, just that.
There is a "but..." though, and that is the other clickbait doing the rounds about Egan to Leeds - whilst I'm sure its not true, but he's often with SB & GB where I just saw them, so fingers x'd.
Leaving doo?

Correct - now all the weirdos and FFs on here will be loitering daily no doubt.
Virtually half the team are in there regularly. Georgio and Fleck had a chat with Oreyt Jnr a couple.of weeks ago. One or both of the blokes that run it are Blades ("Curry is King" carved into one of the cafe benches).

Window not shut yet though.

Said the window cleaner.

Why do we have these 'windows'

Said the window cleaner.

Do they somehow generate more ££££££ mooooneh£££££ like the play off system does ?

Is it like Ebay at the last second.

Maybe we could have an online auction system called Eplay...

Do they somehow generate more ££££££ mooooneh£££££ like the play off system does ?
Probably, are there more transfers now than in the past?

Surely before the transfer windows clubs just signed players as/when they needed them, now it's almost like you have to sign someone because it's the transfer window.

Virtually half the team are in there regularly. Georgio and Fleck had a chat with Oreyt Jnr a couple.of weeks ago. One or both of the blokes that run it are Blades ("Curry is King" carved into one of the cafe benches).
Do they sell curry? Should be 'Currie is King' if they were proper Blades.

Back
Top Bottom