Just seen Sander Berge...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

puppet

Reaction score
Laughing and joking with George Baldock and a young lady, so I think we can safely say the clickbait is, just that.
There is a "but..." though, and that is the other clickbait doing the rounds about Egan to Leeds - whilst I'm sure its not true, but he's often with SB & GB where I just saw them, so fingers x'd.

Sander was living with GB during the first covid lockdown if i remember rightly so makes sense that they would be close off the pitch. Female potentially Baldock’s mrs?

Laughing and joking with George Baldock and a young lady, so I think we can safely say the clickbait is, just that.
There is a "but..." though, and that is the other clickbait doing the rounds about Egan to Leeds - whilst I'm sure its not true, but he's often with SB & GB where I just saw them, so fingers x'd.
Really?

Sander was living with GB during the first covid lockdown if i remember rightly so makes sense that they would be close off the pitch. Female potentially Baldock’s mrs?
There's usually a few players chilling where I just saw them. I must admit I feel the same kind of internal, startstruck fizzing I used to feel seeing Currie and Woody outside the old John Street players entrance as a kid when I see players today. Strange how football gets you!

Yeah, about an hour or so ago. Egan's absence shouldn't necessarily be a cause for concern, they were on their way to a car.
None of them were crying?

And why did you wait an hour to tell us?! 🤬😜

None of them were crying?

And why did you wait an hour to tell us?! 🤬😜
I can never navigate s24su on my phone or I would have. No, they were laughing, hopefully not at the comparative number of zeros on their payslips.

3 some before he jets off?

No suitcases, nor dressed for air travel thankfully.

black-scull-cap_google.jpg

Just seen that Belgium transfer window doesn't close until 6th of September but registered for champions league squad have to be registered by midnight on the 2nd.

Back
Top Bottom