Just for once, doubters, reign it in.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Your attitude is as impressive as your alias.

I bet you love proper football; hate hoofing; drink real ale; play golf and listen to Miles Davis, Steely Dan and Billy Bragg.

Actually, any two of the above will suffice!

:)

Point 1. Thank you

Point 2. Correct. Correct. Red Wine. Fishing. None of those - John Denver if pushed.

Point 3. Now get your arse into gear.

Your attitude is as impressive as your alias.

I bet you love proper football; hate hoofing; drink real ale; play golf and listen to Miles Davis, Steely Dan and Billy Bragg.

Actually, any two of the above will suffice!

:)

Well for me, I grew up watching Tony Currie and Alan Woodward so proper football is in the blood. Having said that I loved most of the Bassett era. Can't beat a drop or two of proper beer (actually obsessed with Bradfield's Farmer's Stout atm, can't get enough of it). Haven't played a round of golf for ages having been a regular. Had the privilege of seeing Miles Davis live twice (whisper it but I always prefered Maynard Ferguson) but cannot abide Steely Dan. Urrrrgh!!!!

Does that cut the mustard, Pinchy? :cool:

Well for me, I grew up watching Tony Currie and Alan Woodward so proper football is in the blood. Having said that I loved most of the Bassett era. Can't beat a drop or two of proper beer (actually obsessed with Bradfield's Farmer's Stout atm, can't get enough of it). Haven't played a round of golf for ages having been a regular. Had the privilege of seeing Miles Davis live twice (whisper it but I always prefered Maynard Ferguson) but cannot abide Steely Dan. Urrrrgh!!!!

Does that cut the mustard, Pinchy? :cool:

I ❤ SouthEssexBlade!

Point 1. Thank you

Point 2. Correct. Correct. Red Wine. Fishing. None of those - John Denver if pushed.

Point 3. Now get your arse into gear.

Arse well and truly in gear, as requested. It's some of the others you need to work on!

We have actually played 14 games without him this season, not just 3. We have only lost two of those, one of which was away at Everton in the League cup. We have only failed to score in one of those 14 games and have scored 26 in the other 13 games.

That was when we were 5th if I remember :)

That was when we were 5th if I remember :)

After drawing at Scunthorpe (our 10th match of the season without Evans) we were top of the league. Our 11th game of the season was at home to Huddersfield. Evans made his first appearance of the season (as a substitute). We lost, relinquished top spot (never to get it back) and failed to score for the first time this season.

oldblade you've got your facts slightly mixed up: Scunthorpe was Evans' first appearance: he scored the equaliser.

Appologies! You're absolutely right. Came on as a substitute. Deduct one drawn game from the stats I've given. Up until the play off away leg we'd played 13 games without him, not 14. Howeevr, with that game deducted our scoring rate without him actually improves slightly!

Back
Top Bottom