Incoming? Juan Pablo Añor

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

35 minutes of excitement fellas, then the plane lands and we can all go back to being miserable. Make the most of it!

juansheet304.jpg
One shit

Well I must say this has been hilariously entertaining no-matter what happens.

If it was a troll 10/10 can appreciate that especially how fired up myself and others have been on scouting foreign players

He'll stick this thread on owlstalk and great hilarity will ensue...until they realise they have even less chance of signing anyone than us!

Check who he follows on Twitter, Pigs, pigs development team, Lee Bullen etc...

Sorry. Best laugh I’ve had all day up until that point.

Very good wind up fair play to the pig , all this Malaga accounts tweeting are just copying him then I reckon.

On a serious note there is no reason why we shouldn’t be signing a player like this . And it took us all about 10 minutes to see what he was like

Check who he follows on Twitter, Pigs, pigs development team, Lee Bullen etc...

Sorry. Best laugh I’ve had all day up until that point.

His tweets are all about Portsmouth though. Pompey fan from the looks of it.

Very good wind up fair play to the pig , all this Malaga accounts tweeting are just copying him then I reckon.

On a serious note there is no reason why we shouldn’t be signing a player like this . And it took us all about 10 minutes to see what he was like

According to Spanish media twitters he’s on his way to have a medical with an English team, though they could just have seen this lads tweet and put two and two together

It's been brilliant, loved every minute of it. Probably not as many likes for my "Carry on Teacher" pic as I would have thought, but plenty for my "Nectar Points".

Thinking of turning this into a sitcom script for my client, Nick "Monty" Montgomery.

The thing is, it’s not like anyone actually believed this rumour. The whole thread has just been one big laugh.

Nobody really believed it but it won’t stop some complaining about ‘another we’ve missed out on’ if and when he signs for someone else

The Culture at SUFC is the reason why we shouldn't be signing a player like this.

*COUGH COUGH*

Back
Top Bottom