Incoming? Juan Pablo Añor

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Either this is one of the best trolls of all time or we are signing the next David Silva who knows .
Looks a quality player who needs a scouting network when you have YouTube montages with dubstep o_O

Planes not been hijacked yet,but Lampards at the airport waiting ready to hijack the player Blade56

Pilots got his foot down 526knts not bad for a little plane.

JUANPIPLANE.png

Think he might have got his United's mixed up.

Check out @Miltiochoa’s Tweet: . :(

If there was even a chance of this happening and him coming to us, i very much doubt lampard would be waiting at donny airport for him, he would more than likely by climbing about on the undercarridge of the plane like the man with the milk tray!

Think he might have got his United's mixed up.

Check out @Miltiochoa’s Tweet: . :(

Translates as:

Already Solomon Rondo assured his presence in the Premier League with Newcastle now missing to know the next destination of Roberto Rosales and JUANPI year, currently both in the descent Malaga

That doesn’t say he’s off to Newcastle. Just that Rondon is and these other two have yet to find new clubs. I think.

Which roughly translates.-
A player from spain is arriving in England.
He is visiting his relatives.
Before he leaves,he has been invited to watch Gateshead play whitby town in a friendly so fierce it is that of a sheffield derby.

Then he sees the derby bit and rings frank lampard....

Translates as:

Already Solomon Rondo assured his presence in the Premier League with Newcastle now missing to know the next destination of Roberto Rosales and JUANPI year, currently both in the descent Malaga

That doesn’t say he’s off to Newcastle. Just that Rondon is and these other two have yet to find new clubs. I think.
Yeah, and they are all Venezualen which explains why he's tweeting about 3 random footballers.

Back
Top Bottom