Jordan joins Terriers.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

GAZBLADE

Reaction score
Stephen Jordan has joined Huddersfield on an emergency loan.
Fuckin good riddance. He is garbage.:)

Fuck me Highbury, fair point! Get him back!! Kozzy really IS garbage!!:lol:

I find it odd that here we are struggling for players and yet another walks out the door.

He may be crap in somes opinions, but surely another couple of injuries, which is usually the case with us and we have no cover.........................again!

I find it odd that here we are struggling for players and yet another walks out the door.

He may be crap in somes opinions, but surely another couple of injuries, which is usually the case with us and we have no cover.........................again!

BUT he is usually the one who is injured anyhow. Hopeless. I was nearer Kebe last week against Reading than he was.

Always looked uncomfortable when I've seen him - prefer lowton there to be honest

its good to see us shipping out players when we need more players not less

anyway nevermind may as well get rid of the whole squad on loan

I think the Reading game did for him. He looked unfit, slow, not up for the challenge. It seems Adams is ditching anyone who isn't showing enough bottle even if it risks us bring short.

So much for the "great bunch of lads" garbage we've heard all season. They're clearly not.

They may well be a great bunch of lads. They're just clearly not a great bunch of footballers.

They may well be a great bunch of lads. They're just clearly not a great bunch of footballers.

My definition of the term is a group who would fight and bleed for each other. Ward and Jordan have both shown they can play a bit. They just haven't pitched in. Sad times.

:rolleyes:

not to worry,we can always get another loan in

Another wage of the books. Given that it's all over, it's a positive move to save money for next year.

UTB

Would Roe, the Aussie, or any of the other young un's do any worse than Steven Jordan or Joe Mattock?

I thought that today watching Collins. He's one of those players that you actually believe you could perform better than. Surely we have better academy players? Mattock looked the same, though injury has spared us any more of that horror show.

UTB

Is it Tonne? Who is a left back? If so, get him in there and put Lowton at right back.

Back
Top Bottom