Outgoing? John Lunsdtram

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

You have said that you understand and do not blame him for not giving it his all.
I've not mentioned anything personal to warrant your moan about playing the poster in this thread.
Pointing out the nonsense you post and highlighting your hypocrisy from your own words isn't playing the poster.
I'm not going to list all the things you've lost your shit over when the club doesn't do what you think it should. I'd be surprised if you don't have links saved.

Yes you did. "Meanwhile he plays within himself to avoid injury. I can't blame him."
You're happy to accept it, and defend him from criticism for it because were going down and there's no fans.
Again that's not playing the poster, it's pointing out your nonsense and hypocrisy.

What nonsense have you pointed out that shows hypocrisy? And how is that not playing the poster? Oh you said you won't specify, so why mention it?

Saying 'I can't blame him' is not the same as 'accepting' it and defending him from criticism.

What nonsense have you pointed out that shows hypocrisy? And how is that not playing the poster? Oh you said you won't specify, so why mention it?

Saying 'I can't blame him' is not the same as 'accepting' it and defending him from criticism.
As usual, you hoist yourself by your own petard. I've listed it, at least twice, there's little value in doing it again.
Others can see exactly what's been said and what you've posted. There isn't anything more to add.

Surely saying you can’t blame him is accepting why he’s doing it?

Surely saying you can’t blame him is accepting why he’s doing it?

Ok I think we are splitting hairs here.

For example if someone swears at the workplace after falling over you don't blame them for it, but that doesn't mean you accept swearing in the workplace.

Same here. I don't blame Lundstram for seeing out his contract half-heartedly as it's in his best interest, but doesn't mean that I find his behaviour 'acceptable'.

Ok I think we are splitting hairs here.

For example if someone swears at the workplace after falling over you don't blame them for it, but that doesn't mean you accept swearing in the workplace.

Same here. I don't blame Lundstram for seeing out his contract half-heartedly as it's in his best interest, but doesn't mean that I find his behaviour 'acceptable'.
That’s totally different,the first example is accidental,the second example is premeditated

That’s totally different,the first example is accidental,the second example is premeditated

I don't think Lundstram is intentionally playing badly, however subconsciously he knows he's not going to be here next season so his performance levels drop.

This is normal in many industries, look at Lionel Messi's stats this season in tracking back etc. (I appreciate he is getting older but still)

I don't think Lundstram is intentionally playing badly, however subconsciously he knows he's not going to be here next season so his performance levels drop.

This is normal in many industries, look at Lionel Messi's stats this season in tracking back etc. (I appreciate he is getting older but still)
I think one thing we agree on is that, for whatever reason,he is playing badly!

I think one thing we agree on is that, for whatever reason,he is playing badly!

Agreed, but depressingly we have no-one else to select there and in many games as bad as he has been he has been our least worst midfielder.

I did call for us to sign Jack Wilshere in January but best not bring that up or Silent Blade will go ballistic! ;)

Agreed, but depressingly we have no-one else to select there and in many games as bad as he has been he has been our least worst midfielder.

I did call for us to sign Jack Wilshere in January but best not bring that up or Silent Blade will go ballistic! ;)
He probably will & rightly so 😆

..probably because Silent Blade knows a bit more about football than you...

TBF to Lunny he’ll comfortably get £40-50,000 a week at Palace if he’s on a free - likely double his current money.

And that is the problem in a nutshell, a bang average player who‘s shown a poor professional attitude despite being currently paid enough* in 6 months for the average person to be mortgage free, something people generally spend 25 years doing and he’s going to walk straight into a club and get paid £40-5k est.

There are too many players in the division like that, and that means the next player thinks £50k a week is normal and it follows on, then you get a situation similar to what happened across the city 5-6 players on way too much money that hang around for years bleeding the clubs dry

*If estimates of his current wages are true

And that is the problem in a nutshell, a bang average player who‘s shown a poor professional attitude despite being currently paid enough* in 6 months for the average person to be mortgage free, something people generally spend 25 years doing and he’s going to walk straight into a club and get paid £40-5k est.

There are too many players in the division like that, and that means the next player thinks £50k a week is normal and it follows on, then you get a situation similar to what happened across the city 5-6 players on way too much money that hang around for years bleeding the clubs dry

*If estimates of his current wages are true

Yes this is exactly what I have been saying, hate it but c'est la vie.

Let's face it many of us would be exactly the same like him and Dean Hammond if we had the chance.

With that said would you prefer Lundstram or Wilshere in the team currently?

Someone desperate with a point to prove or someone looking for a way out?
Plastic Jack has managed to play 321 minutes of league football this season.
A whole 3 and a half games out of a possible 14 all at a much lower level, yet you still think he's fit enough to be playing for us in the Premier league week in week out.

Looking for a way out for a better contract & more money or someone desperate to prove a point who would demand even more money.

Plastic Jack has managed to play 321 minutes of league football this season.
A whole 3 and a half games out of a possible 14 all at a much lower level, yet you still think he's fit enough to be playing for us in the Premier league week in week out.

No I did not say that. I said he could be good enough, and that he could be better than Lundstram.

How's he going to do that when he can't play more than one game in about 5 or 6.

BREAKING NEWS

He's not playing because he's suspended and not good enough to get in Bournemouth's midfield currently.

Bournemouth's current midfield is probably better than ours so...

You just did and why are you dragging me in your silly little argument by tagging me?

Did I? Where? You chose to respond.

You were the one who bumped the Wilshere thread when he got sent off to try to score cheap points in your silly argument you set with me.

So are you suggesting that we tell JL that he can’t have £50K per week, and replace him with someone currently on double that? Where’s that money going to come from? It’s not all about the player, it’s the damage to the club’s financial structure.

So are you suggesting that we tell JL that he can’t have £50K per week, and replace him with someone currently on double that? Where’s that money going to come from? It’s not all about the player, it’s the damage to the club’s financial structure.

Actually part of the problem that led to this was signing Sander Berge and dropping Lundstram.

I doubt Wilshere is on 100k a week unless you have a source? I would think he would have wanted to come here if we gave him the chance but it didn't happen c'est la vie.

Lundstram is gone, his head is gone and his performances with it. Sad.

The fact that we did not sign a midfielder in January is also sad.

Actually part of the problem that led to this was signing Sander Berge and dropping Lundstram.

I doubt Wilshere is on 100k a week unless you have a source? I would think he would have wanted to come here if we gave him the chance but it didn't happen c'est la vie.

Lundstram is gone, his head is gone and his performances with it. Sad.

The fact that we did not sign a midfielder in January is also sad.
the fact we didnt sign any midfielders before the season started is sad then we wouldnt have had to put up with lundstrams mardy i dont give a shit attitude all season

Mark Douglas has claimed that Newcastle United are interested in signing Andros Townsend, Kyle Bartley and John Lundstram on potential free transfers.
Jesus Christ is Bruce really trying to get fired?

Back
Top Bottom