Joe starbuck

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I think Beans might get roasted for starting the coffee puns

8Y1.gif

Starbuck probably won't get a chance to play with Brew-ster, so we'll never know if they blend. Rhian has been the subject of mocha-ry by many, I've bean guilty of slagging him off too.

I just hope we can extract the best from him. I've heard he's fast, like an espresso down the wing but he can run out of steam often.

Looking at our squad on wiki and saw he has the no36 shirt. I thought I'd see if there was any idea if he's a decent player so checked this thread.

I'm now aware he has a second name that sounds like a coffee shop. 👍👍

Anyone know owt about him? As a footballer

Looking at our squad on wiki and saw he has the no36 shirt. I thought I'd see if there was any idea if he's a decent player so checked this thread.

Not on the roster list Phil put out this morning

Looked solid if unspectacular at rightback for the 23’s looked a bit more rattled and unsettled playing RCB but that’s fine because he’s not really played there before. It’s going to be a bit of juggling act getting both him and Seriki minutes unless one goes on loan to non league

Back
Top Bottom