Silky Sabella
Member
- Joined
- Oct 27, 2024
- Messages
- 953
- Reaction score
- 958
He will be as long as he hasn't got that thug from man city by his side !I hope we keep him, he is going to come good.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?
He will be as long as he hasn't got that thug from man city by his side !I hope we keep him, he is going to come good.
Thug?He will be as long as he hasn't got that thug from man city by his side !
You're struggling? What you need is a good pre-season.Never seen a 31 year old decline so much. Obviously will give him pre season but I'm struggling here.
What's his 'position' or 'role' anyway?
He’ll be like prime Zidane when he’s had a full preseason mate. Preseasons the answer to every shite footballer at the club.Never seen a 31 year old decline so much. Obviously will give him pre season but I'm struggling here.
What's his 'position' or 'role' anyway?
I get depression by osmosis just reading your postsHe’ll be like prime Zidane when he’s had a full preseason mate. Preseasons the answer to every shite footballer at the club.
To whoI think he's past it![]()
To itTo who
To it
Yep, that’s fair. Though I think Blaster was getting more space to run into as well and Reidewalde was also out of steam by the time he went off for PhillipsThought Rothwell was good the only time Blackburn caused problems was after he went off for Arblaster, the introduction of Phillips soon restored order though.
Every time I see Rothwell he,s fuckin about with his hair.Every time I see Rothwell, I can't help but think of this image. Anyone else see the likeness?
![]()
Every time I see Rothwell he,s fuckin about with his hair.
Rothwell looks like Daniel Farke from a distance
I've only missed the Blackburn game but I thought the same. He whipped two beautiful balls in against Swansea but even his set pieces have been bang average at best.It's funny watched Rothwell just can not see it , never looks for space the least energetic of all the midfielders and still blowing out of his arse after 50 mins and can't hit a barn door with a banjo apart from that he's ok
All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?