Joe Lolley

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Sign him up very good at this level if fully fit

Inconsistent when fit, and shit since his latest injury

side note, Forest’s depth at CM is incredibly suspect so I’m surprised they’re treating him this way, sent to work with the u23s when they’ve got about 2 CMs in the club right now

Can’t see it happening, or him being someone we need.

Apparently he was informed by Forest by text message that he was no longer part of their plans, after 4 years at the club. Horrible way to treat someone. Horrible club.
Did he check the number? Santander text me the other day, saying they had detected suspicious activity on my account. It came up Santander right on my phone, unbelievable how sophisticated these scammers are getting. I don’t even have a Santander account. Perhaps that was the suspicious activity

He’s crap. If we end up with him rather than Khadra I’ll be well pissed off.

He ain’t crap and he is as good as if not better than Norwood/fleck

He can also play further forward and in Centre Mid

For a free there aren’t many better about

No thanks

Settling for short term mediocrity with signings like this is exactly how the pigs wasted their money after 2016 and how we eventually ended up with a relegation team by the end of Blackwells tenure

As a general rule, should either invest in players who will be dynamite in a couple years, or you buy players who will be a key part of your first team right now.

Why do some people on this thread seem to think he’s a central midfielder? Have you seen him play?

He’s got Endaitus, and has been poor for a couple of seasons plus as a wide player we don’t need him.

He can play CAM. If we can get him on the same wages as Didzy left on, he’d be a great asset off the bench, who knows maybe it’s a confidence thing, maybe if Jack Stu and Hecky get in his head we can get a tune out of him

Is he better than the u23s who’ve featured? If the answer is yes he can do a job, we are really struggling in the CAM position

Inconsistent when fit, and shit since his latest injury

side note, Forest’s depth at CM is incredibly suspect so I’m surprised they’re treating him this way, sent to work with the u23s when they’ve got about 2 CMs in the club right now

Last fully fit season he scored 11 and assisted 11 which is more than MGW

So he may be an injury risk

But to say he isn’t good enough is utter utter nonsense

Why do some people on this thread seem to think he’s a central midfielder? Have you seen him play?

He’s an attacking mid who can play across the front

Pretty sure he played in midfielder for Forest a fair bit last year

Feel like we were after him a few years ago.

He'd be ok as a squad player but I don't think we should be hanging our hats on him getting us to the Premier League. He'll get a gig somewhere at this level but I don't think we should bust a gut to get him

Last fully fit season he scored 11 and assisted 11 which is more than MGW

So he may be an injury risk

But to say he isn’t good enough is utter utter nonsense
We don't need some Wilder type reclamation project.

Last fully fit season you are referring to was 18/19. On that basis we should go and get Duffy back!

Back
Top Bottom