Outgoing? JOC

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Righto! Im told I am a pig on whatever I post or comment on, so I assume they must have an attraction to me, which is rather annoying! And as for being racist, I'm half Jamaican you muppet so I somehow doubt that. And well if that is true, why come and join your buddies on my post you clown.

He's here piggy (pinchy) I told your boyfriend you would soon follow. Have a word you little weasel! Also how is it negative. I'm saying villa have got no chance you weapon. Been a season ticket holder for over 15 years which I doubt you have, clown boy!!!
You seem a very angry Pig. Not going well for your shower of shite is it 'sausage'?

Righto! Im told I am a pig on whatever I post or comment on, so I assume they must have an attraction to me, which is rather annoying! And as for being racist, I'm half Jamaican you muppet so I somehow doubt that. And well if that is true, why come and join your buddies on my post you clown.

Ah, someone who thinks that the world revolves around his existence, thereby knowing his racial background and able to comment with this in mind.

You use the word attraction where no one else does. Are you so short of self-esteem that you can only imagine any sort of attraction as being that of a sexual nature by members of your own gender? Maybe a visit to a therapist or analyst, simply to clear your muddle-headed attitudes? You may even be on the wrong forum pal, maybe Gay Journeys Through Life.com or something similar would be more suitable to your obsession with being gay. You're in the wrong place I fear, why not take a hike and consider why you're so inconsequential?

Ah, someone who thinks that the world revolves around his existence, thereby knowing his racial background and able to comment with this in mind.

You use the word attraction where no one else does. Are you so short of self-esteem that you can only imagine any sort of attraction as being that of a sexual nature by members of your own gender? Maybe a visit to a therapist or analyst, simply to clear your muddle-headed attitudes? You may even be on the wrong forum pal, maybe Gay Journeys Through Life.com or something similar would be more suitable to your obsession with being gay. You're in the wrong place I fear, why not take a hike and consider why you're so inconsequential?
Silly boy! I'm not even replying to that load of bollocks. I'm taking your one of those that texts his "lass" paragraphs on texts aswell. Should take up writing books pal. And for the gay forum comment, I take it you write paragraphs on those also. Weasel!

Silly boy! I'm not even replying to that load of bollocks. I'm taking your one of those that texts his "lass" paragraphs on texts aswell. Should take up writing books pal. And for the gay forum comment, I take it you write paragraphs on those also. Weasel!

Angry too! Now that's a worrying combination....you sure you're not a 'wendy' infiltrator? It's happened before, but just not with the same lack of intelligence that you display.

Ah, I get it, you meant to text 'lass' instead of 'las'. And therein lies the problem, too much dependence on learning to text, when you'd obviously benefit from learning to master joined-up writing.

I'll defeat you with love sailor, you're simply not equipped for anything other than swear words on a grown-up's forum, innit!

Angry too! Now that's a worrying combination....you sure you're not a 'wendy' infiltrator? It's happened before, but just not with the same lack of intelligence that you display.

Ah, I get it, you meant to text 'lass' instead of 'las'. And therein lies the problem, too much dependence on learning to text, when you'd obviously benefit from learning to master joined-up writing.

I'll defeat you with love sailor, you're simply not equipped for anything other than swear words on a grown-up's forum, innit!
Oh dear! You wish I was a sailor. And swear words? I wouldn't do such a thing you wet one! Bye bye princess.

Glad to see you've not denied the 'wendy' accusation, it explains everything. Must be time for your curfew?
Far from a piggy me sunshine, like I said I've been a season ticket holder at bdtbl for over 15years. Dont need to explain myself to some clown. And before you correct my spelling, look at your name you wet lettuce.

Wet one, princess, Weasel! Pal, son, muppet, clown, bum boys, sweetheart, boyfriend, you weapon, clown boy, sunshine, you wet lettuce.

WOW! Packs a punch with those insults. Not one naughty word amongst them. Respect!

Far from a piggy me sunshine, like I said I've been a season ticket holder at bdtbl for over 15years. Dont need to explain myself to some clown. And before you correct my spelling, look at your name you wet lettuce.

First in what I suspect are to be many lessons, look up 'irony'. You may not understand but at least you'll begin to realise that there's a world out there that you need to explore.

First in what I suspect are to be many lessons, look up 'irony'. You may not understand but at least you'll begin to realise that there's a world out there that you need to explore.
Again. Oh dear! Wasting my time. Bye sweetheart.

Wet one, princess, Weasel! Pal, son, muppet, clown, bum boys, sweetheart, boyfriend, you weapon, clown boy, sunshine, you wet lettuce.

WOW! Packs a punch with those insults. Not one naughty word amongst them. Respect!
I don't use naughty words.

Back
Top Bottom