Jimmy Ludlam

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Reaction score
Any of you older Blades who've been at matches since the 90s and before, might remember my Uncle Jimmy Ludlam, who was a bit of a name and a face back then by all accounts.

Long story short, he's not well and been fighting the big C for a few years, its his birthday coming up soonish and I wondered whether any old Blades on here might remember him and fancy recording a short video message for him?

I'm wanting to edit them all together and show the old scrote that people still remember him and care about him.

Hopefully someone on here remembers him and someone fancies sending a message.

Fingers crossed, thanks Blades ⚔

Any of you older Blades who've been at matches since the 90s and before, might remember my Uncle Jimmy Ludlam, who was a bit of a name and a face back then by all accounts.

Long story short, he's not well and been fighting the big C for a few years, its his birthday coming up soonish and I wondered whether any old Blades on here might remember him and fancy recording a short video message for him?

I'm wanting to edit them all together and show the old scrote that people still remember him and care about him.

Hopefully someone on here remembers him and someone fancies sending a message.

Fingers crossed, thanks Blades ⚔
Remember a Steve Ludlam ! No JimmyLudlam played for the 1st team

I knew Jimmy well in the 90's, I was always in his shop he had on Chesterfield Road and would shut up shop and get down to the white lion and get pissed listening to the who.
I heard he wasn't well a few years ago.
Top bloke and top blades.
Send him my best wishes please
From Manners, he'll know who I am.
Take care mate.

I knew Jimmy well in the 90's, I was always in his shop he had on Chesterfield Road and would shut up shop and get down to the white lion and get pissed listening to the who.
I heard he wasn't well a few years ago.
Top bloke and top blades.
Send him my best wishes please
From Manners, he'll know who I am.
Take care mate.
Spot on, thanks a lot for that Manners, I'll pass that on to him when I see him!

I remember the shop well, and shutting up shop for a beer definitely sounds like him 😂

You too mate! UTB ⚔

I have been good friends with Jimmy since our Dobcroft Youth Club and both heavily into our northern soul and went to many all-nighter's around the north .I have kept in touch meeting him in various boozers around the London Road area right up to the lockdown round the back of the Barrel and the rest . Say hello to Jimmy for me from his old friend Jasper D he will know me he is a great kid and i wish him well and hopefully we may meet up when all this shit is over .

I have been good friends with Jimmy since our Dobcroft Youth Club and both heavily into our northern soul and went to many all-nighter's around the north .I have kept in touch meeting him in various boozers around the London Road area right up to the lockdown round the back of the Barrel and the rest . Say hello to Jimmy for me from his old friend Jasper D he will know me he is a great kid and i wish him well and hopefully we may meet up when all this shit is over .
Aye that's certainly our Jim, loves his northern soul! Been keeping him company through all the last year, going up and having a sing with him, all the old classics! I'll pass on your message Jasper, hopefully get him out for a beer when its allowed again! Hopefully at a Northern do 😎

Back
Top Bottom