Jim says it's happening!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

giphy.gif

Finally a new batch of Pukka Pies is arriving.

About bloody time!

I'd been wondering when we'd get around to the pink kit news. We've had to wait a while, following disappointment in the initial kit window, but now the superstore windows have been cleaned and we've cleared out some of the old manikins for the new display.

This is where Jim falls down, he shouldn't be indulging these people, get the deal done then get it announced. Stop pissing about on Twitter with cryptic messages.

Before anyone kicks off, Jim is a hero for going on Twitter and talking to the lowly fans.

There, all bases covered.

All this hoo-har about them adding 10p to the Bramall Lane pie range so we can stay within FFP. Why's everyone making such a big deal about it?

This is where Jim falls down, he shouldn't be indulging these people, get the deal done then get it announced. Stop pissing about on Twitter with cryptic messages.

Before anyone kicks off, Jim is a hero for going on Twitter and talking to the lowly fans.

There, all bases covered.
For a long time I have always thought it is a bad idea for him to have a twitter account and allow fans to ask questions

Agree 100%. He does a lot of good work, but he's not doing himself any favours with all this cryptic carrot-dangling stuff.

For a long time I have always thought it is a bad idea for him to have a twitter account and allow fans to ask questions

Not so much a bad idea as fucking bonkers.

Why spend all day indulging sad twats when you could be getting on with an actual job? I'm losing the will to live watching him dangling on the rope that he's hung from the rafters himself.

I though he said SOONER. Must be at least 37 minutes now, what the fuck is happening? This board has no ambition and they lie to us all the time, fucking useless!! ;)

It's the Stephen Jordan reunion that's all. He's their left back...

I actually met his parents in a boozer in Wales. I was sat drinking on my own (staying away for work) and was watching Man City on TV.

On the next table were 4 mancunian sounding people. I eventually got talking to them about footy etc. and when I mentioned I was a Blades fan they told me who they were. Very nice people indeed. His mum also said he enjoyed his time at the Blades.

Last edited:
We don't half drag out bringing in an emergency loan player. Jim will lap up the plaudits if/ when we bring someone in. Fact remains it's already more than a year late to bring in a centre half

Not so much a bad idea as fucking bonkers.

Why spend all day indulging sad twats when you could be getting on with an actual job? I'm losing the will to live watching him dangling on the rope that he's hung from the rafters himself.
There was a couple of complete morons hounding him the other night who just didn't understand how the world works, and thought the Prince should be putting his hands in his pocket. I'm sure they even suggested he'd taken money out of the club from various player sales. But I think my favorite bit was where they asked him where he was, so he confirmed he was in Riyadh. "Where's that?" they replied, as they couldn't work out how Google works.

Back
Top Bottom