Jesus Christ.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Decent goalkeeper, good on the cross. (I'll get my coat).
I thought he always looked a bit vulnerable on the cross myself. At least he couldn't flap at the ball I guess.

Transfermarket suggests we should be able to get him for thirty pieces of silver.

Would Jesus count as one signing or three?
Would be OK business. Can see God being the carrier for Norwood in midfield as he seems to be everywhere but is getting on a bit. Walking red card for his lightning bolts though. The holy ghost does go missing a lot in matches - haven't seen too much of him to be honest.

He's one of those footballers whose more interested off the field than on it. He owns his own company which brews a popular Japanese alcoholic beverage called "For Christ's Sake"

I've been looking everywhere and can't find a shred of evidence this guy exists.

I think we can all agree that we are in for. Season of excuses.....

We will be told that the new (if any new signings) were signed late in the window and will be used as an excuse for poor form early in the season.

We will then be told that out lack of depth is the reason for poor form on the un up to Xmas.

Followed by sub par training facilities impacting injury return durations post Jan.

Anyone who thinks we are in for anything more than a relegation is deluded.

Our aim this season is to get 12 points.

Anyone who thinks we are in for anything more than a relegation is deluded.
I've drunk enough Lidl Peach Snapps to be happily deluded.
If we don't get at least 10 pts from the first 5 games I'll be cross.

I’ve heard there’s a bit of an attitude problem
- flat out refuses to play or train on Sundays.

Also rumoured that when told in a training session to do an exercise “this way” he responded with “I am the fucking way” then took a hefty swig from a bottle of red (not clear where this appeared from).

I know this is baseball and not football, still v funny and Jesus plays baseball, so... Enjoy

Heard he could work wonders with a bread cake. Might be of more use in the food kiosks to TBH.

Back
Top Bottom