Player Suggestion Jefferson Lerma

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Kozzy_is_my_Dad

No excuses, no dickheads.
Reaction score
GERRIMIN.

I mean, I know he's probably intimating that he's outstayed and outgrown Bournemouth's stature, but STILL. Ask the question, Ekkeh.

GERRIMIN.

I mean, I know he's probably intimating that he's outstayed and outgrown Bournemouth's stature, but STILL. Ask the question, Ekkeh.
Got to be bigger clubs looking at him because he's quality and 100% the midfield type we need.

Haven't seen many retain lists from the PL clubs yet, presumably they'll be out over the next week or so? There may be the odd gem in there but often it seems decent players have already got deals for next season like the Leicester players Daniel Amartey and their Turkish centre back Soyunce or whatever he's called. I think Amartey is off to Milan!

Haven't seen many retain lists from the PL clubs yet, presumably they'll be out over the next week or so? There may be the odd gem in there but often it seems decent players have already got deals for next season like the Leicester players Daniel Amartey and their Turkish centre back Soyunce or whatever he's called. I think Amartey is off to Milan!
Phil Jones is available

Would love the kid but we've a snowballs chance in hell

We really seem to be chasing the White Rabbit with him… All we want is Somebody to Love… Today, if possible!

It’s really looking like a Surrealistic Pillo…

GERRIMIN.

Who am I asking, and why have you put a h after my name?

Back
Top Bottom