Jan Arge Fjortoff

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Fredericko Aage Flintoff.
He's coming too with his pal
Oodja Nickabollokoff.

Some unreal finishes from Jan Aage in the red n white. Loved doing his aeroplane celebration as a young un and he always played with a smile on his face.
Bet that celebration went down well against Manchester United.

Some unreal finishes from Jan Aage in the red n white. Loved doing his aeroplane celebration as a young un and he always played with a smile on his face.
The 2 ridiculous chips against Portsmouth at Bramall Lane were unreal. And was it against Barnsley he did the weird lob over his own head with his back to goal? Smart, smart player.

The 2 ridiculous chips against Portsmouth at Bramall Lane were unreal. And was it against Barnsley he did the weird lob over his own head with his back to goal? Smart, smart player.
He was so cool in front of goal. Didn’t always need to blast it, just found a way to make sure the ball ended up in the net. Such a variety of finishes.

That game v Portsmouth I remember so well! I am one of those fans who are very nervous and in those days if we were only 1 goal to the good in the final minutes I just couldn't watch it due to nerves! Baring in mind this wasn't a big game, I think it was the 2nd or 3rd game of the season! On this occasion I walked not only out of the Kop but out of the stadium full stop and just paced up and down Shoreham Street listening to the noise of the crowd!

The two goals by Fjortoft were sublime, the second one after the worst dive ever seen in football!

Back
Top Bottom