Gone Elsewhere James Hill

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Actually think we could be in for a chance with this lad with our new plan in place.

Great chance of making the first team this or next season and we can promise to accept big offers from PL teams.

A more attractive proposition developing here rather than being forgotten about in the deepest depths of Chelsea’s reserve squad, perennially loaned out to the lower echelons before making your big move to a lower championship squad at the ripe old age of 30.

Actually think we could be in for a chance with this lad with our new plan in place.
Depends what he wants doesn't it.

Chance of Championship football, probably fairly regularly too or jump straight to a big boy for his pay day

Would make a lot of sense to go for him and him to come here too. His old man loved it so the at works in our favour.

Fits in with the new plan of developing players, should be available cheap and the resale value should be high. And he ticks the required box that hecky wanted a CB

There a reason why he’s not been playing for Fleetwood last month or so, his he injured?

Anyone know if this lad is left or right footed? His Dad was a leftie.

Not necessarily Buyabu chose to come here over being buried on Chelsea’s under 23’s bench. Southampton are the most likely destination out of those listed for me as he’d stand a decent chance of getting football there but still.
Buyabu trained with Chelsea but I've not seen reports that he was offered a deal.

Buyabu trained with Chelsea but I've not seen reports that he was offered a deal.
Ah fair enough thought he had he definitely had other championship offers though didn’t he? I still think Southampton will be the most likely destination for this lad. 19 is the age you want to be leaving Chelsea not joining.

As he's young and will possibly be living at home or even if not the location of Sheffield to Preston/Blackpool area will be preferable possibly over Southampton and London clubs etc.

Matt Hill was a career left back who occasionally played left centre half if we were struggling at the back. Never thought he played right back for us??

He came on at right back away to Preston in Clough's first season. The only reason I remember this is because in that game he decided to boot the ball out for a corner rather than use his right foot to put it out for a throw.

He came on at right back away to Preston in Clough's first season. The only reason I remember this is because in that game he decided to boot the ball out for a corner rather than use his right foot to put it out for a throw.
Yes, but at least he had the advantage of being able to kick with one foot. Unlike Jordan Stewart.

Back
Top Bottom