Jack Robinson...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

10:42am - Pal.....we are bottom of the league and have conceded 40 goals in 15 games......he aint been massive, he's been useless.

10:44am - We are going to get turned over by Brentford today. After the heroics of 24% possession against Liverpool and the one shot we had on target, our standards may fall once again and we realise we have still got a team with no discipline, who don't want to run, track back, want the ball or even attempt to get back in position to play offside, let alone deal with a cross ..........etc

Someone was having a bad morning? The only thing above that's accurate is our league position. Your comments about Jack Robinson are completely wrong and unfair, and are at odds with what a lot of members on this forum think about him. If it hadn't been for the "useless" Robbo, I believe we would have conceded far more goals than we have. Today, like all the team, he was simply awesome.

You've hardly a good word to say about the club or the players which suggests to me that you either don't go to many, if any, games or that you haven't a clue what you're talking about.

10:44am - We are going to get turned over by Brentford today. After the heroics of 24% possession against Liverpool and the one shot we had on target, our standards may fall once again and we realise we have still got a team with no discipline, who don't want to run, track back, want the ball or even attempt to get back in position to play offside, let alone deal with a cross ..........etc

Someone was having a bad morning? The only thing above that's accurate is our league position. Your comments about Jack Robinson are completely wrong and unfair, and are at odds with what a lot of members on this forum think about him. If it hadn't been for the "useless" Robbo, I believe we would have conceded far more goals than we have. Today, like all the team, he was simply awesome.

You've hardly a good word to say about the club or the players which suggests to me that you either don't go to many, if any, games or that you haven't a clue what you're talking about.
ignore him hes a troll

Probably both!

Has a Blade ever before had such a transformation? Maybe Coutts but I can't think of any others in the last 30 years. It's not that long ago he couldn't get in the championship team and now he is captain.

He's been our most consistent player this season and must be one of the first names on the team sheet. It shows the character of the man as many others would have wilted under the pressure.

The way trusty and Robinson are playing Egan doesn't get back in, it's unfortunate for Egan that he's injured but had that not happened I doubt that we'd have seen Trusty, hecky and wilder would have carried on playing him even though he was possibly our worst defender leading up to his injury, maybe having a youngster at the side of him has made Robinson focus a lot more, but regardless Robinson is my player of the season up to this point

Putting him into the middle was a master stroke. He won’t lose a battle in the centre

Any other PL player would have been writhing on the floor after that elbow and VAR would have sent player off for any other club. Egg and blood elbow but Robo hardly blinks just gets on with it. Goal came from that free kick so Ha feckin Ha

The way trusty and Robinson are playing Egan doesn't get back in, it's unfortunate for Egan that he's injured but had that not happened I doubt that we'd have seen Trusty, hecky and wilder would have carried on playing him even though he was possibly our worst defender leading up to his injury, maybe having a youngster at the side of him has made Robinson focus a lot more, but regardless Robinson is my player of the season up to this point
I agree. There’s no reason to bring Egan in. Even if he’d been playing well before being injured, it’d be harsh dropping one of the others, but he wasn’t.

Keep the same side until someone has a bad game and keep them all on their toes. Which, is what I think Wilder will do.

Has a Blade ever before had such a transformation? Maybe Coutts but I can't think of any others in the last 30 years. It's not that long ago he couldn't get in the championship team and now he is captain.

He's been our most consistent player this season and must be one of the first names on the team sheet. It shows the character of the man as many others would have wilted under the pressure.
Totally agree with this, I totally wrote him off and more than happy to concede I was so wrong….Captain Robbo…who would have thought it…..CW should let him keep the armband….

Back
Top Bottom