Incoming? Jack Robinson

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

How good is he?

I’ve seen him a few times and he looks very very good. But there’s levels and although some on here don’t rate Stevens it seems CW and other professionals do which is why he got an international call up.

Rhys will be trying to get ahead of Lafferty first but I do believe he will do over next year or so.

A loan spell maybe ideal for the first half of the season at a League 2 club and then see how he goes.

Talking about QPR...could we also talk to them about Luke Freeman and maybe even Conor Washington?

Worth a punt?

Very different type of player from what i have seen. Much more akin to Duffy, than Fleck.
Just think on the ball he's very similar, defensively Fleck is much more competent, got traits of both Duffy and Fleck, would be ideal in 3 man midfield.

If true that he turned down a "lucrative offer" from QPR, then it wouldn't surprise me it would be a money bags club he might be moving to

We'll see

Are you suggesting we're not a money bags club mate? Whet evidence do you have for that bizarre statement?! :D

Rather be “empty bags United” than “sandbags Wednesday”.

I would rather have ambitious owners, than the pair that we have as well. But we are now stuck where we are due to the family that keep this club in the shadows (fair play to the owners of forest for at least having a go).

Would be a shame if he went to forest but they are spending large amount in wages And I suspect he’d earn a lot more there than here.

Is it worth pushing the boat out as we’d not have to shell out for a transfer fee!

o_O
I would rather have ambitious owners, than the pair that we have as well. But we are now stuck where we are due to the family that keep this club in the shadows (fair play to the owners of forest for at least having a go).
Oh look, another board basher. Let me guess, it’s because of the Brooks deal?

You haven’t come over from that ‘Sheffield United Games Live’ on Facebook by any chance have you?

Have you any idea how much money the owners have thrown at the club to keep it afloat over the years or would you rather go into millions of pounds debt and gamble it all on one mighty push that would probably fail and we finish up owing mega money like half the teams still in the championship who are now hamstrung for years to come ?

Have you any idea how much money the owners have thrown at the club to keep it afloat over the years or would you rather go into millions of pounds debt and gamble it all on one mighty push that would probably fail and we finish up owing mega money like half the teams still in the championship who are now hamstrung for years to come ?

The teams that you refer to have a much better recent football history than us, and will keep trying to be ambitious, unlike us, so yes, I would like owners that would role the dice a bit and just see what a decent amount of investment can do.

The teams that you refer to have a much better recent football history than us, and will keep trying to be ambitious, unlike us, so yes, I would like owners that would role the dice a bit and just see what a decent amount of investment can do.

"afloat" just about sums up this conversation.

Back
Top Bottom