CONFIRMED Jack Robinson incoming

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Waghorn being a better player under Wilder is irrelevant. The point is that Waghorn cost Derby £5m+ and was significantly worse than McGoldrick who cost us nothing. The reason being that McGoldrick is a better player and he just happened to be exactly what we needed.

Yes.... But we did bid for wagon for got lucky because had Ipswich accept our offer he would have been ours
Mcgoldrick could also have come with him
Granted mcgoldrick as been one of the standout players over the last two seasons and a player I wouldn't sell for any price because he's become irrpla

Yes.... But we did bid for wagon for got lucky because had Ipswich accept our offer he would have been ours
Mcgoldrick could also have come with him
Granted mcgoldrick as been one of the standout players over the last two seasons and a player I wouldn't sell for any price because he's become irrpla

Again, whether we bid for him or not is irrelevant. We didn’t spend millions on a striker and yet we won promotion anyway. If we’d have signed them both then we would’ve wasted money, as we proved that we didn’t need to spend those millions. We‘ve proven over the past few seasons that you don’t need to spend a lot on players for them to be good enough in the Premiership.

Because I didn't know about him thats why I don't work for the club...... Just find bits out from a friend who used to play for the club and still knows lots of people at the lane
The way you speak about the club, I'm going to guess that the ex player is Mark Duffy? You're his dad really aren't you?

Again, whether we bid for him or not is irrelevant. We didn’t spend millions on a striker and yet we won promotion anyway. If we’d have signed them both then we would’ve wasted money, as we proved that we didn’t need to spend those millions. We‘ve proven over the past few seasons that you don’t need to spend a lot on players for them to be good enough in the Premiership.

Ok guess your right sure rodwell and Robinson will soon by household names and staring for sheff utd starting 11 on a regular basis

Because if Chris is signing these players obviously they are going to turn into world beaters

Let's leave it there till the end of the season and return to this post

Dont beleave we got anywhere signing Waghorn, yes we were interested but where would the 5 million have come from we spent the wedge we had on Egan who was signed very early in the close season.
I think Wilder likes to throw in red herrings to hide who he really is after although not saying he was after Mcgoldrick although we signed him.
Coady was another when we were just promoted to the championship.
No way would we have had the funds to take him off Wolves his wage at Wolves would have been double what we would have offered.

Don’t really get all the confusion with this one. We’ve been looking for better reserve cover at LCB since we went up – it’s why Joel Lynch was looked at, and had we wanted to proceed with that he’d have likely taken Bryan’s place in the squad. What it probably sadly indicates though is that we’ve been quoted a ridiculous fee for Woolfenden and have just decided to go for a cheaper more temporary option. That’s assuming a) he’s signing and b) it’s short-term.

Ok guess your right sure rodwell and Robinson will soon by household names and staring for sheff utd starting 11 on a regular basis

Because if Chris is signing these players obviously they are going to turn into world beaters

It might be better for all concerned, including your so called friend at the club, if you just left it there and didn't return to this post, or any other.
You are bringing nothing to this forum except bad vibes, and you seem to be winding people up , in spite of not having any credible or verifiable information.

Not now we are playing Premier league football no....... League one yes

Name me 3 players in the premier league that clubs have signed for free from the lower leagues that are currently playing for there clubs

I would maybe agree with you if we are bottom 3. But we aren't we are 7th and we have all seen the extra levels Wilder gets out of so called cast offs. Cheap back up player that Wilder rates is good enough for me.

It might be better for all concerned, including your so called friend at the club, if you just left it there and didn't return to this post, or any other.
You are bringing nothing to this forum except bad vibes, and you seem to be winding people up , in spite of not having any credible or verifiable information.

Please read my messages from Nov and Dec then quote me on what said about thus Windows transfers
I'll awaiting for you response if you don't message back I'll gather you have run off with your tail between your legs saying it was a lucky guess and I'm full of shit

I didn’t say that though did I. There’s no need to get pissy and sarcastic just because you made a statement that I’ve shown to be completely incorrect.

Please read my messages from Nov and Dec then quote me on what said about thus Windows transfers
I'll awaiting for you response if you don't message back I'll gather you have run off with your tail between your legs saying it was a lucky guess and I'm full of shit
I'm honestly not bothered what you have to say.

I would maybe agree with you if we are bottom 3. But we aren't we are 7th and we have all seen the extra levels Wilder gets out of so called cast offs. Cheap back up player that Wilder rates is good enough for me.

Sure this lad will turn out a star for us then if he doesn't start next Saturday in the cup but he never plays in the first team

I didn’t say that though did I. There’s no need to get pissy and sarcastic just because you made a statement that I’ve shown to be completely incorrect.

What would you think this kid will do for utd then
I'll say not a lot and will have gone by the summer

We should have been signing the likes of the lad from Ipswich and the Belgium guy

These are the sort of progressive signing that will make the team better

What would you think this kid will do for utd then
I'll say not a lot and will have gone by the summer

We should have been signing the likes of the lad from Ipswich and the Belgium guy

These are the sort of progressive signing that will make the team better

I’ve no idea but as I’m not the manager of the club I don’t really have to know what ‘this kid’ will do for United.

What attributes do the Ipswich and Belgium players have that interest you so much? Apart from costing more...

Edit: I should also point out that I’m not saying ‘this kid’ will be any good for us. I’m disagreeing with your statement that you have to spend money to get good players. So far you’ve been completely unable to provide a counter argument.

One plays for Belgium other is a promising up and comming center back that plays in the same sort of sytem to ours

Time will tell who turns out yo be correct

One plays for Belgium other is a promising up and comming center back that plays in the same sort of sytem to ours

Time will tell who turns out yo be correct

What will I possibly be correct about? I’ve not said anything about anything relating to future situations.

I don’t know anything about either of the two players you mention. It seems that neither do you and yet you want us to spend millions on them.

The view from on him will not be good from what I've seen.

I saw a Forest fan on Twitter saying he’s beginning to like us, firstly for paying them £3.5m for Osborn and now for taking Robinson off them. 😳

I saw a Forest fan on Twitter saying he’s beginning to like us, firstly for paying them £3.5m for Osborn and now for taking Robinson off them. 😳
That sounds like what a Coventry fan said about Fleck.
Come on if this lad signs ! Let's get behind him and hope Wilder has pulled another rabbit out of the hat. If Robinson signs he will be part of the squad,the Ipswitch lad would be one for the future.

Osborn for me is Wilder poorest Premier League signing, taking into context we paid a few million for him. I’m not confident this signing is any better but we have to remember he’s just back up for O’Connell

My mate has a season ticket at the city ground and has just replied to me saying simply “he’s shite”

Back
Top Bottom