Jack O'Connell

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Genuinely thought Prutton was giving him a pretty big platform to announce his retirement. Was really surprised he was talking positively about playing still. Said we'd "run out of games this season".🤞🙏

He did well for his ''debut'' - presumably a sign of his next career move.

He did well for his ''debut'' - presumably a sign of his next career move.
He was on 5 Live a few weeks back too - Easter Monday I think. Took me a while to remember that we have two Scouse Jacks in the squad, I thought it was Robinson.

His actual words were, 'Great to be running and playing football again, but just going to run out of games for this season'.......

He needs our well wishes for future and a handshake. Nothing more we've been more than good to him.
If he has a chance of playing again to a decent standard then the club owes itself the chance to get a good player “free”.

If he has a chance of playing again to a decent standard then the club owes itself the chance to get a good player “free”.
Sadly that chance is extremely slim. We are going up, getting all the money that comes with it and still not looking settled financially. Time to think of the club not individuals, same applies to Sharp I'm afraid.

Sadly that chance is extremely slim. We are going up, getting all the money that comes with it and still not looking settled financially. Time to think of the club not individuals, same applies to Sharp I'm afraid.
True. If he could be of use we should keep him, but if not then he goes.

Even if Jack does play again it’s not going to be of the standard we would need. Time to move on and thank Jack for his services. ⚔️

Could we invest in being our defensive coach 🤔. Told we need one and I can't think of a more committed person.

Why don't we just offer him all our premier league money, if that's OK with Jack?

After the big wages he's been accepting while obviously in the gym but not being able to play, he's alright Jack.
If united have any sense they'll have insurance on these high earners and vital players. We pay Jack, insurance pays us back. Not saying we have got any sense but it's just a theory. It may or may not have happened.

Think we'd be stupid to let him walk away when he's on the verge of comeback.

We've paid him for the last 2 years, there's no harm in seeing how pre season goes and how his knee stands up to it.

People say he's never going to regain the level he was before... I'd like to think Jack sees that as a challenge.

He's not played because if he did it invalidates his insurance against a "career ending" injury.

His footballing days are over, he's gonna work in media etc.

Hence them fucking huge choppers he's got in his mouth, that's for the TV, not getting elbowed by a journeyman centre forward at scunthorpe..

A legend of course, some pay the price for thier dedication and commitment.

Why would we resign a player who has been injured for 3 years and has contributed nothing in that time? If he was a racehorse he would already have been put down. Time to move on

Back
Top Bottom