Player Suggestion Jack Clarke

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

From the players we're being linked with it certainly looks like the plan is to stick with the 3421 we ended the season with rather than revert to 3412.

Played off the forward for Sunderland as well as out wide. Watched a couple of their games and he is a similar style and build to Brooks. Happy to take responsibility of the ball and capable of going pass players with ease.

From the players we're being linked with it certainly looks like the plan is to stick with the 3421 we ended the season with rather than revert to 3412.
That's Conte's preferred formation. If they've not given up on Clarke they may look to send him on loan to a team which plays that formation, with the aim to help him adapt to playing slightly more centrally.

Don’t know where he fits in though. We don’t have the legs in midfield to play wide wingers with a back 3/5
We will do if Doyle signs on loan. These r the type of players we need in on loan. Loads of potential, not yet 'made it' so hungry to prove themselves. If they can do that in the Championship then their next move is premier league.

Get guys in like this all day long over the likes of Hourihane

Nathan Hemmingham said Clarke wasn't a name that has been mentioned, I suspect it was just paper talk and he was always likely to go back to Sunderland. Will be interesting how he does there as he was generally on the bench last season.

I think he'll be a good player for them. Still only 21 and basically restarted his career with Sunderland last season. He has great talent but needed to play regularly after his move. Spurs tried to shove him straight into Championship teams when they should have started at League 1.

He's a winger so I'm not sure why we would have had any interest. It's not Football Manager, you can't just adapt any winger into an attacking midfielder/striker.

I suspect he set them back nearer £1 Million given he was in the last year of his contract. Sure, there will be add on but not ones Sunderland are likely to pay.

I think he'll be a good player for them. Still only 21 and basically restarted his career with Sunderland last season. He has great talent but needed to play regularly after his move. Spurs tried to shove him straight into Championship teams when they should have started at League 1.

He's a winger so I'm not sure why we would have had any interest. It's not Football Manager, you can't just adapt any winger into an attacking midfielder/striker.

I suspect he set them back nearer £1 Million given he was in the last year of his contract. Sure, there will be add on but not ones Sunderland are likely to pay.
Probably have to stump up a big lump if they go up

Back
Top Bottom