International Blades

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Sachdev is Indian I believe, his family run a corner shop in Leicester. His dad is a sound bloke I used to chat to him a bit when I lived there during lockdown.

At the time Sai had just joined blades so his dad asked me a bit about the club & the city. Not seen him in over a year but he seems to be smashing it so hopefully he’s settled well enough

I hade youtube highlights, but this shows his pace and close control.

Don’t base him off this. But he looks like his game is very much in line with the modern full/wing back.

As for international ex blades…..
No sentiment from me when I say that Maguire shouldn’t be in that England shirt for the World Cup. Might have the physicality in the air, but on the floor he is a clumbersome baby elephant.

I wish Egan would stop being so good until after January

Fucking Egan...... he's now wasted all his goals for the season

Hopefully Anel gets enough to compensate

S
As I understand it, Ndlovu also got 26 caps for Zimbabwe whilst playing for the Blades so Egan needs one more to be our outright most capped player.
See Andrew Kirkhams article in the last programme. Turns out Ndlovu only got 25 whilst on Uniteds books. Apparently a mix up with his brother Adam who also played for Zimbabwe then!

S
See Andrew Kirkhams article in the last programme. Turns out Ndlovu only got 25 whilst on Uniteds books. Apparently a mix up with his brother Adam who also played for Zimbabwe then!
It's good to know someone is still buying our programmes.

Also good that means Egan has outrightly beaten the record of 25 caps set by Billy Gillespie from the 1920's.

I watched 2nd half of Norway v Serbia tonight. Berge was poor, gave it away 4 times, the commentator even singled him out for criticism. But Norway were under constant pressure, Serbia are a very tidy outfit. Berge emerged unscathed, and any scouts at the game won't have been impressed.

Given Adam Davies played in the reserves yesterday, might he be an outside bet along with RND of making the WC? I guess N'Diaye too.

Which other Blades might be there?

I watched 2nd half of Norway v Serbia tonight. Berge was poor, gave it away 4 times, the commentator even singled him out for criticism. But Norway were under constant pressure, Serbia are a very tidy outfit. Berge emerged unscathed, and any scouts at the game won't have been impressed.

Let's hope he has got it out of his system for a Saturday to remember!

16 we have in our current squad and that's not including ex internationals Fleck, Norwood and Brewster.

16 we have in our current squad and that's not including ex internationals Fleck, Norwood and Brewster.
John Egan has joined up with the Irish squad in Dublin and been sent for a scan on his knee. What's that about? Surely he should have pulled out and stayed with his club

John Egan has joined up with the Irish squad in Dublin and been sent for a scan on his knee. What's that about? Surely he should have pulled out and stayed with his club
Would have made sense to go and get a scan asap, club before country n all that 😉

He’s had his scan and has apparently since trained.

Hecky said last week that players usually come back to training on the Friday before the next PL game. Our international players last played a game for their respected countries Sunday/Monday so surely they'll be back sooner?

And hasnt really only Egan played?

Hecky said last week that players usually come back to training on the Friday before the next PL game. Our international players last played a game for their respected countries Sunday/Monday so surely they'll be back sooner?

And hasnt really only Egan played?
Photo call before Saturday or next week?

Back
Top Bottom