International Blades

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

We,re on the march,internationals comes with going forward

I've never heard of Sai Sachdev is he a new player for the under 18's?

I've never heard of Sai Sachdev is he a new player for the under 18's?
He's right wing back for the U21s.

He got his chance last season and didn't look out of place at all.

Not sure whether a bit of man's football post Jan might help him but no rush. He's already stepped up well.

One to keep an eye on I'd say. The right back production line continues!

Anyone been called up to provide services to England? Probably going to want something in return for the call up.

Last edited:
Ciaran Clark and Enda would have got call ups too for Ireland if fit as would Davies with Wales .. hopefully Fleck when returns gets his shit together and along with l OIi Mc recall to scotland team , which would mean both doing well with us ... and surely Billy deserves a chance with England now hes back fit ;-)

We've currently got 12 full internationals on our books

Davies Wales
Baldock Greece
Stevens Ireland
Fleck Scotland
Berge Norway
McBurnie Scotland
Egan Ireland
Ahmedhodzic Bosnia
Norwood northern Ireland
Clark Ireland
Norrington Davies Wales
Ndiaye Senegal

Think that equals the record we had in 1903-04

Reactions: Dkc
Looks like the lad could well be of Indian descent which is interesting. I can't recall seeing a single Indian professional footballer in my lifetime.
Danny Batth played for us - his Dad was Indian. I once read that Jack Lester had Asian roots.

Looks like the lad could well be of Indian descent which is interesting. I can't recall seeing a single Indian professional footballer in my lifetime.

Danny Batth

Edit: Snap

I assumed he was of Turkish descent.

Edit: According to wiki his family moved from Lebanon.

Michael Chopra’s dad is Indian

I assumed he was of Turkish descent.

Could be. I'm just going off my Googling of his surname. It's sanskrit and lots of Indian people have it, but without knowing his family tree I'm just guessing really.

Could be. I'm just going off my Googling of his surname. It's sanskrit and lots of Indian people have it, but without knowing his family tree I'm just guessing really.
I’ve just edited my post. Wiki says his family moved to Germany from Lebanon but it doesn’t specifically say they’re Lebanese.

I’ve just edited my post. Wiki says his family moved to Germany from Lebanon but it doesn’t specifically say they’re Lebanese.

Thought TJB. was on about Sai Sachdev, Reda Khadra is German with Lebanese parents.

Sachdev is Indian I believe, his family run a corner shop in Leicester. His dad is a sound bloke I used to chat to him a bit when I lived there during lockdown.

At the time Sai had just joined blades so his dad asked me a bit about the club & the city. Not seen him in over a year but he seems to be smashing it so hopefully he’s settled well enough

Sachdev is Indian I believe, his family run a corner shop in Leicester. His dad is a sound bloke I used to chat to him a bit when I lived there during lockdown.

At the time Sai had just joined blades so his dad asked me a bit about the club & the city. Not seen him in over a year but he seems to be smashing it so hopefully he’s settled well enough
Can he do us a deal on bobby's onion rings??

No Sander problems or injury to speak of ? Would be just our luck.

Back
Top Bottom