CONFIRMED Iliman Ndiaye to Marseille

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Wouldn't be surprised at all if his new contract has a relegation release clause. Would be worth the gamble.
Yeah, it would be better financial sense right now, but I tend to think there would still a fee activated rather than straight up release.

I'd imagine there's both a top end fee (say 30m+) and then a relegation clause of around 10m. Very understandable.

Either way, this will be incredible news.

I know that Twitter translate is a bit shaky, but what in the holy fuck has air conditioning got to do with anything ?View attachment 164996
Has he spent too much time talking to Eric Cantona?

'When ze seagulls don't go to OM it iz becoz they fall into the monumental air conditioning'

Attachments

• 1689606832226.png
    1689606832226.png
    70.9 KB · Views: 8
I’m a tad bemused @ all (?) the apparent OM vitriol, and indeed interest in Ndiaye - how many of em have much / any knowledge of an English 2nd tier footballer even if he is a former youth player & fan ?

Should we be apoplectic because Lee Gregory is remaining at the Chan Sirio ?

Sounds like his family may have had some influence on his possible decision to stay with United
They have 2 small children (one only 2 weeks old) so uprooting to another country might be too much of an upheaval for his wife and young family at this time

I’m a tad bemused @ all (?) the apparent OM vitriol, and indeed interest in Ndiaye - how many of em have much / any knowledge of an English 2nd tier footballer even if he is a former youth player & fan ?

Should we be apoplectic because Lee Gregory is remaining at the Chan Sirio ?
Forget the typo that had me spitting coffee..

Chan Siro - superb :D

Happily take that. Works for all parties plus illy gets his more than deserved wage increase. Best player me, my stepdad and grandad have seen play for the blades.
Now we’re in the prem, we can afford to offer illi a massive contract - let’s face it, if we get relegated he’ll be off so his wages would be off the books at that point anyway

ive avoided all the rumours because why be worried about. something that might not be true & something we cant control. but i always said from a common sense stand point, common sense rarely takes place in football the whole thing was mad because you have footballers what to the majority all say they want to play in the premier league & he is going to turn that down to go to France.

which if coefficient are to go with france have dropped out of main 5 leagues & theres a 20pt gap between big 4 & france really are now top of 2nd tier of leagues

we have to be braced for the idea this will be a phil jageilka situation. because it makes sense we get a fee for him & he gets to go to the next level because every top european club will be after him next summer if he plays as well this season as we assume he will. so thats just good business that benefits everyone

ive avoided all the rumours because why be worried about. something that might not be true & something we cant control. but i always said from a common sense stand point, common sense rarely takes place in football the whole thing was mad because you have footballers what to the majority all say they want to play in the premier league & he is going to turn that down to go to France.

which if coefficient are to go with france have dropped out of main 5 leagues & theres a 20pt gap between big 4 & france really are now top of 2nd tier of leagues

we have to be braced for the idea this will be a phil jageilka situation. because it makes sense we get a fee for him & he gets to go to the next level because every top european club will be after him next summer if he plays as well this season as we assume he will. so thats just good business that benefits everyone
Yeah I don't think anyone's under any illusion that he'll stick around more than this one season, but if he signs a new deal then at least we know when he leaves we will get something approaching what he's worth to reinvest across the squad. Honestly IF this happens it's the best possible transfer news of the summer.

Yeah I don't think anyone's under any illusion that he'll stick around more than this one season, but if he signs a new deal then at least we know when he leaves we will get something approaching what he's worth to reinvest across the squad. Honestly IF this happens it's the best possible transfer news of the summer.
this is best case scenario. we get 25m/30m he gets to go to a club that more fitting of his talents than marsielle. everyone wins. reminds me of jageilka

349152757_258517196937636_2336953031393994429_n.jpg

was never an option

whats she is unable to seññ on facebook surely is no reason not to move house , bit limp
but hey ho we keep our talisman

Roll on getting this confirmed as signed, we’ve a slim chance of staying up with him in the first 11 providing the other new punts also perform….

He’s dead to me if goes now, after all the support we & the club have given him!

If he has any sense he would surely want to play in the EPL at this stage in his career anyway rather than froggie land???

Thankfully things looking decidely up.

Didn't expect it tbh.

From what I can gather the “clim” thing is just a colloquialism for a big shock, like when you might walk into an air conditioned room on a hot day.

What a contrast our future with and without him could be...

With Ndiaye - Challenging for survival, selling him for £££, investing in infrastructure and playing squad

Without Ndiaye - Certs for relegation, little financial gain from him leaving, less attractive to investors

Back
Top Bottom