If you won't be there Sunday, where will you be watching/listening from?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Which regiment ? It will be your last time though ,so Wembley could be a long time coming :)
Although my lads on BCR when he gets back in May until we bail later this year.

Which regiment ? It will be your last time though ,so Wembley could be a long time coming :)
Although my lads on BCR when he gets back in May until we bail later this year.
I'm with the Yorkshire Regiment but I'm out here instructing on RSOI at the training centre.
yeah hopefully the last time (I said that last time) probably crossed paths last year when he was going through all his training. Not all bad it's on BFBS out here so I'll get to show my mates what a full house at the lane sounds like. UTB

Hes in Raf Reg ,just finishing his 2nd tour ,was one of the guys in the Battle of Bastion last year ,hated this tour though ,dragged on this time.
Anyway stay safe out there mate.

My mother-in-laws sittee because I will not pay £15 extra to BT Sports for their games! Good news is she always has a couple of cold cans in for me! Come on you Blades!!

My mother-in-laws sittee because I will not pay £15 extra to BT Sports for their games! Good news is she always has a couple of cold cans in for me! Come on you Blades!!
If you are a bt customer you can get bt sport on your computer in HD

Watching in Lincoln.

As soon as it's finished I'm off to Stansted for an early evening flight. Wouldn't have stood a chance of catching it if I went to BDTBL.

The Maiden Over pub. I am treating the family to lunch but there might just be a TV with the footy on.......

At home in Malta. Nervously. And possibly in Lithuanian given the ramdomness of the satellite world.

not sure if I am allowed to tell people to load google chrome (must be chrome to stop adverts etc) and then type wiziwig tv
after then just follow your nose.
I will be in the South stand but the above might help some far flung Blades

UTB

Ill be in Sydney, in Cheers Bar. Annoying, as the team has started playing well and picking up results since I came over here!

Cairns Oz, quite a civilized ko by normal standards @ 10 pm

Agree Hugh, a very reasonable hour here too at only 8pm here in Mandurah, Western Australia. Seems strange having so many different time zones in the same country doesn`t it, then again it is a huge country? UTB and all the best to everyone going on Sunday, sing your hearts out!

As it says in the title... if you're stuck at work or exiled, where will you be watching or listening from?
I will be on a train between Emden and Hannover trying to access Blades Player ( I dont hold out much hope)

In a bar in Tenerife. Off on a stag do this morning with 14 others- half of them being Barnsley fans. Gotta win it so I can just sit there in a cool , calm and reserved manner and smile at them at full time......or bounce round the place like a lunatic!!
UTB

Undecided yet.
Ive watched everygame in our cup run on the settee with the laptop perched on the other,so im thinking of keeping the superstitious karma going and watching it totally legally :)

I'll be in a pub called Slainte in Baltimore MD

I just realized we put the clocks forward an hour on Sunday otherwise I would have been late!

And I've just found out that the match is on Japanese TV on one of the channels I've got! Previous rounds haven't been on

So make sure you're all in fine singing voice just as I was on the karaoke last night. Treated a few Japanese and expat friends to my normal repertoire, but I through in Annie's song with our words just for good measure!

Back
Top Bottom