If someone told you

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

William Carey

Reaction score
If someone told you we would be 4 points clear of automatic promotion in September with 10 games to go you would have thought that they was having you on. So let’s not get ahead of ourselves here. Hecky has done a fantastic job for us. Stop fucking moaning and creating panic threads the minute after full time.

If someone told you we would be 4 points clear of automatic promotion in September with 10 games to go you would have thought that they was having you on. So let’s not get ahead of ourselves here. Hecky has done a fantastic job for us. Stop fucking moaning and creating panic threads the minute after full time.
Two minutes after the game finished you said we had no desire no fight and the midfield needs changed.

Fuck up ya clown shoe

Mate we were miles clear and now we are getting beat by every promotion rival with no real clue what the fuck kind of system we are trying to play.

What's to celebrate here? The fact that the poor performances ended with wins in late '22? Sweet mate, that's a cracking indictment, let's keep clapping the random, poor mid-table football were playing.

You can be a supporter of Sheffield United and still see what's going on here.

But would you tell them that we were 10 points clear, but this was reduced to 4 because we were playing badly, or do you just select the bit that sounds good? Anyone can twist stats to suit their biased agenda.

Two minutes after the game finished you said we had no desire no fight and the midfield needs changed.

Fuck up ya clown shoe
But did I create a panic thread? No. No fight no desire even my gran could sit there and tell me that after todays performance. It’s common sense. But what I’m not doing is panicking and shitting my pants like many of us are doing. Just relax.

We have been punching above our weight this season and still are. To even be in with a shout of the Prem League is great for a club like us.

But did I create a panic thread? No. No fight no desire even my gran could sit there and tell me that after todays performance. It’s common sense. But what I’m not doing is panicking and shitting my pants like many of us are doing. Just relax.

Why not?! What recent proof have you got to say we should relax? Show me the light, because I seriously need some of what your all on

If someone told you we would be 14 ponts clear then Choke with a team full of ex prem players and internationals because we have a manager who continuously fucks up,.is too weak to make big decisions and always stands on the touch line looking like he wants to call his mummy

Like saying imagine if Margot Robbie was your wife and then losing her, vs me offering you 180lb Kelsey from Hull

You are telling people to stop moaning yet you were moaning two minutes after the game. You just had another moan just there.

People have a right to moan, as do you but don’t be a hypocrite about it.

Mate we were miles clear and now we are getting beat by every promotion rival with no real clue what the fuck kind of system we are trying to play.

What's to celebrate here? The fact that the poor performances ended with wins in late '22? Sweet mate, that's a cracking indictment, let's keep clapping the random, poor mid-table football were playing.

You can be a supporter of Sheffield United and still see what's going on here.
It's unfortunately not just the points. We had 16+ goal difference on them. That's now down to 1+. I'm not calling for anyone to lose their job but Sharp and McBurnie up front is just carthorse on carthorse.

You are telling people to stop moaning yet you were moaning two minutes after the game. You just had another moan just there.

People have a right to moan, as do you but don’t be a hypocrite about it.
You are moaning now as well, at my post. We are all moaners

absolute rubbish !!!

I totally agree with you and we shouldn't be creating a panic atmosphere. However today was just very below par.
The Boro game actually could easily have gone our way first half. Millwall we fought well 2nd half but were stupid defensively. Blackburn poor 2nd half and looked bit off it.
Today honestly, it's not like there wasn't some fight or intent, but just a lack of ideas and thought process. We could have played another 90 mins and still not scored.

I totally agree with you and we shouldn't be creating a panic atmosphere. However today was just very below par.
The Boro game actually could easily have gone our way first half. Millwall we fought well 2nd half but were stupid defensively. Blackburn poor 2nd half and looked bit off it.
Today honestly, it's not like there wasn't some fight or intent, but just a lack of ideas and thought process. We could have played another 90 mins and still not scored.
The reason having a gap earlier in the season was important was so that a drop in form and a few losses could be absorbed. The only fact that matters right now is that we are 4 points clear. The gap has been utilised, but there's not much room for further fuck ups. It is up to the management and the players to ensure that come the end of the season we finish in that 2nd place.

Either they have the bottle and the tactical ability or they do not. However, should we fail it will be one of the worse failures I have seen at this club and I am just old enough to remember the slide from the old first division to the 4th division in 5 seasons in the mid 70s/early 80s.

The potential knock on effect of failure has already been highlighted and don't forget, that lot from across the city will be coming up with momentum behind them.

Nah mate.... I'd agree some of the negativity of the past few months has been over the top when there were bad signs but we were on a great run.

Recent weeks have been worse though and shit that was bad today...from kick off looking like we didn't give 2 shits. That today would worry anyone. I've seen bloody awful sides have bloody awful seasons but that performance is down there with the most soulless I've ever seen.

Trouble is that since September we’ve shown we have the capacity to perform much better than we currently are. As your information changes so should your conclusions.

Nah mate.... I'd agree some of the negativity of the past few months has been over the top when there were bad signs but we were on a great run.

Recent weeks have been worse though and shit that was bad today...from kick off looking like we didn't give 2 shits. That today would worry anyone. I've seen bloody awful sides have bloody awful seasons but that performance is down there with the most soulless I've ever seen.
Maybe most of the team realise they won't be playing in T'Premiership even if we go up.

Been saying for ages. I never knew being second could be so lacking in joy. So many teams would kill to be in our position and yet where’s the fun?

Shut the fuck up you fucking idiot.

I'd take solace from the OP if it weren't for the fact we've had similar posts that started at 13 and have gradually dropped to 4!

The only positive from today is there we have one less top 6 team to play.

But we have Norwich and Burnley so that should be enough to wipe out the 4 point lead and turn it into a 2 point deficit.

Fair point and I'm more of a happy clapper than a moaner. I can take a loss. But! It's not the defeat it's the performance. And it isn't a one off. Alarm bells are ringing. We're in danger of dropping into a play off position and that's a lottery. What concerned me today was what looked like a lack of spirit and confidence. Ironically when the Kop picked up after half-time and gave vocal backing that was when Luton scored. We never really threatened until injury time. The problem is midfield. Surely McCall as a midfield man is telling Hecky that. Forwards can't feed off scraps. Midfield created nothing today.

If someone told you we would be 4 points clear of automatic promotion in September with 10 games to go you would have thought that they was having you on.

Not really. We looked a really good side playing expansive football in some of the early parts of the season. I fancied us for the top two.

Looks inevitable that we’ll miss out now despite being favourites all season.

Back
Top Bottom